RIP

His Bond was the man with the golden puns.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
he was a shit bond tbh 
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
*raises right eyebrow*

Quote by soundgarden1986 shit spy who loved me is probably in my top 5 bond films  

i tghink he was good but the movies he was actually in wildly varied in quality

This; he was sometimes badly served by the script and direction. Plus, he was 46 when he started playing Bond; which might have contributed to his being a different style of Bond to Connery.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at May 23, 2017,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
*raises right eyebrow*

*cheeky smile*
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by kalypto
he was a shit bond tbh 

I like Daniel Craig better

But RIP, 2017 is slowly turning into the celebrity apocalypse that was 2016
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Bummer. He was Bond when I was growing up. Yeah some of the movies weren't great but he made a great Bond in my book.
The Saint though.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
The Saint was never something I sought out but always something I'd enjoy watching when the repeats were on.

I really loved him as James Bond. His first three films were all genuinely great and he was the biggest part of making them so. Moonraker may have been Bond at peak camp but it's very possibly my favourite of the lot. I can always find time to watch Moonraker because I just enjoy it so much. This is sad news but he lived a long and admirable life and will be missed.
He was the guy who played Bond while I was growing up, mostly. He was alright, not as good as the other guys. 
I liked most of his Bond movies as well. I just like Connery, Craig, and Dalton more. Brosnan, I never liked. 
Shame. He was a great astronomer and all, but I thought he died in 2012.

Wait, shit, I'm getting my British Moores confused.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Shame. He was a great astronomer and all, but I thought he died in 2012.

Wait, shit, I'm getting my British Moores confused.

Patrick Moore was pretty awesome, though. Played some badass xylophone, and provided NASA with some of the most detailed maps (at the time) of the Moon for the Apollo programme.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by TobusRex
I liked most of his Bond movies as well. I just like Connery, Craig, and Dalton more. Brosnan, I never liked. 

Don't forget George Lazenby he is still kicking! I like most of them Connery was always my favorite and I never much cared for Brosnan either.

R.I.P. Roger Moore I can remember seeing Moonraker at the theatre when I was a kid I always thought Jaws was cool, ugly AF but cool! 
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge