Feel free to vent on those little everyday annoyances.

My neighbor who constantly chirps her car alarm after parking, she just stands there pushing the button on her fob over and over again.
*chirp* *chirp chirp*

The person in front of me at the coffee shop carrying on a long personal conversation with the barista, turns around and sees 3 of us waiting, and then continues on with the conversation.
Now that I think about it the ^%&%$# barista for not suggesting they move along.
Last edited by 33db at May 23, 2017,
-Slow-walking people who block narrow paths
-People walking two abreast, blocking paths
-People walking two abreast while pushing pushchairs and walking dogs/toddlers, completely blocking paths and roads and everything
-People who stop abruptly in the middle of a path/aisle in a shop
-People who have no spacial awareness in general
-People
-Forestry commision guys who like to muck about with chainsaws at 8am or earlier 
-Next door neighbours who mow the lawn at 8am or earlier
-Your mum
-TS
-Bugs
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at May 23, 2017,
People that dont look around ans stop and talk in the middle of sidewalks or malls or hallways gets me. Especially if theyre right in front because if I wasnt watching I coulsve bumped into them.

Loud people in inappropriate settings.

Also birds at 5 in the morning.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I dislike people that are oblivious they are getting in the way, as well.  And the most annoying ones of all are the ones who drive 65 mph in the passing lane. 
Yes I have to agree with the people getting in the way, my karma has cursed me to a particular kind, that which stares at the phone while walking and just as you're about to go round they suddenly move in front of you again.

This sometimes goes on for a while....
Boy racers on their mopeds on our road (which ends in a cul-de-sac). I would like to hurt them
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
groups who walk in a horizontal line down a hallway
Check out my band Disturbed
People that cross the road diagonally instead of a straight line curb to curb maximizing their time in the way, also add points for road crossing diagonally while on a phone and oblivious to traffic.
Quote by soundgarden1986
senior citizens in general

Also after watching John Wick 2 that there will be a 3rd John Wick movie.
When you pull the hoover (vacuum) by the hose and it falls over or the hose kinks. This is guaranteed to make me violent.

Also dropping the soap.
Also people who drive 40mph everywhere.

They're slow as fuck on a 60mph road and then they speed through towns.
People that stop really far back from the car in front of them in traffic and slowly, in erratically timed bursts, creep forward.

When you're driving on a 30mph road that's shortly going to change into a 40mph+ zone and people drive as close to you as they can but the moment you actually change speed they disappear into the distance in your mirror. If you were that bothered, why wouldn't you get up to road speed you dickwipe?

People who overtake and then immediately slow down and force you to go slower than you were in the first place. 

Fucking spinach and carrot and all manner of dark green and orange shit in all the fucking 'healthy' juice drinks. Great for all you vegan, gluten-free dickheads but where's the low carotene option? Carotenemia not a trendy enough thing to be susceptible to yet?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血

Fucking spinach and carrot and all manner of dark green and orange shit in all the fucking 'healthy' juice drinks. Great for all you vegan, gluten-free dickheads but where's the low carotene option? Carotenemia not a trendy enough thing to be susceptible to yet?

Hear hear!
That it's impossible to read a book comfortably for more than 10 minutes at a time
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by 33db
Also after watching John Wick 2 that there will be a 3rd John Wick movie.

Dude John Wick is so fucking sick dude
not being able to find the tools i need when doing a job, the trouble is i have like 5 different toolboxes filled with all sorts of shit and i can never find what i'm looking for
Quote by kalypto
not being able to find the tools i need when doing a job, the trouble is i have like 5 different toolboxes filled with all sorts of shit and i can never find what i'm looking for

I have a similar issue, so I take a day and organize everything.

Then what bugs me is I do not stay organized, it slowly degrades back into the mess it was and I have to take another day to straighten it out.
The whole "clean/organize as you go" thing is not my forte.
Quote by 33db
The whole "clean/organize as you go" thing is not my forte.

you know i think that's a myth perpetrated by people who don't get anything done 
Quote by kalypto
you know i think that's a myth perpetrated by people who don't get anything done 

i mean the clean as you go thing

do thing and then think about cleaning up afterwards 
Quote by kalypto
i mean the clean as you go thing

do thing and then think about cleaning up afterwards 

I have a neighbor that has a fairly new Mustang it has a 6 cylinder engine and everytime he starts it up he revs the engine up I suppose hoping someone will think he is cool. He is not a kid I'd wager he is in his 50's and he does the same thing everytime he pulls in his driveway before he shuts it off.  

It annoys the fuck out of me and the thing is that it don't even sound good, no mean throaty growl that comes from a V8 just a semi loud 6 cyinder that in no way conveys power.  

Edit: I also have neighbors who live both behind and next to me that do not discipline their children when they are play outside those beside me have a kid that kicks off of my chainlink fence from his tree swing and has one section of my chainlink fence all bent out of shape. Those that live behindme have kids that bang on the privacy fence with sticks and torment my dog while their parents sit out in the yard yacking away and never say a word.

Also teenage the girls across the street that have their boyfriends over at night who feel the need to slam ther fucking skateboards repeatedly on the sidewalk at 11:00pm to around midnight and I can hear them over my T.V. with the house closed up and the A.C. on.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 24, 2017,
Quote by Evilnine
I have a neighbor that has a fairly new Mustang it has a 6 cylinder engine and everytime he starts it up he revs the engine up I suppose hoping someone will think he is cool. He is not a kid I'd wager he is in his 50's and he does the same thing everytime he pulls in his driveway before he shuts it off.  

It annoys the fuck out of me and the thing is that it don't even sound good, no mean throaty growl that comes from a V8 just a semi loud 6 cyinder that in no way conveys power.  

You should lean out the window and say "When you going to fix that thing".
Quote by 33db
You should lean out the window and say "When you going to fix that thing".

He is a real wierdo I try to avoid talking to him if I can, the first time I met him him within the first 2 minutes of our conversation he got choked up and told me about his wife just having passed away two weeks prior approximately 2 minutes later he was telling me about how he was not having any luck on Plenty of Fish online dating site except for one old "ugly" lady that was in her late 60's which he would not be opposed to dating if she had enough money. 

I was thinking to myself "dude I just met you and withing 5 minutes you went from making me feel bad that your wife had died to being repulsed because ywo weeks later you are already trying to find someone else. He bought the offending Mustang a few months later I assume with his late wifes life insurance money.

He also stopped my wife and daughter who were driving down the street and asked them if they would pick him up a pack of cigarettes while they were out and they had never met him my wife thinks he is creepy.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
He is a real wierdo I try to avoid talking to him if I can, the first time I met him him within the first 2 minutes of our conversation he got choked up and told me about his wife just having passed away two weeks prior approximately 2 minutes later he was telling me about how he was not having any luck on Plenty of Fish online dating site except for one old "ugly" lady that was in her late 60's which he would not be opposed to dating if she had enough money. 

I was thinking to myself "dude I just met you and withing 5 minutes you went from making me feel bad that your wife had died to being repulsed because ywo weeks later you are already trying to find someone else. He bought the offending Mustang a few months later I assume with his late wifes life insurance money.

He also stopped my wife and daughter who were driving down the street and asked them if they would pick him up a pack of cigarettes while they were out and they had never met him my wife thinks he is creepy.

Yikes... he actually sounds dangerous.
Quote by kalypto

Calm down man
This is the only tool you need bro

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Almost all of the time in grocery stores and stuff i'm constantly anxious about making sure the cart and myself and my little brother are out of the way of other people, but tbh sometimes there's a dude or a lady or someone that is walking behind us and is like right on my heels and they look like a bit of a dick, so I like to stand around in place on purpose so they have to go around me.

I constantly have those little fantasies of people telling me to move the cart out of the way and me telling them to go the fuck around, bc i'm super lame.