So my girlfriend and I have a deal, she gets a ring (No wedding/proposal happening, she just prefers to have one) and I get a guitar. Well the guitar shopping began and I knew I wanted a Strat as I didn't have one and a guitar with 3 single coils helped to diversify the guitars I have. I wandered into a pawn shop here in Winnipeg and saw this gorgeous thing hanging on the wall and I knew it was the one, as the finish on it was different than any Strat I had seen before (Fender calls it a V Neck) and it felt better than the brand new ones I had played.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

So after looking into the guitar (before I bought it obviously) turns out it's a 2014 made in america Rustic Ash FSR (Fender Special Run) This particular one is called Olympic White. From what I can tell they only made them for a year. I read some forums with people saying they didn't like the brown "anodized aluminum" pick guard, but I think the guitar looks great and unique compared to a regular Strat.  It's got Texas Specials in it. and plays fantastic. Looking forward to getting some time with it. I have named it Marie.
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Generation EXP
Fender American FSR Stratocaster
Norman B20 CW Folk
1971 Hagstrom Jimmy Acoustic
Blackstar Ht-5
Boss DN-2
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Memory Toy
TC Hall of Fame
Boss RC-3
Well clearly posting images to Imgur didn't work. I'll try doing them one at a time.....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Generation EXP
Norman B20 CW Folk
Blackstar Ht-5
Boss DN-2
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Memory Toy
TC Hall of Fame
Boss RC-3
After some difficulty with the pictures i'll just put a link to the Imgur page.... http://imgur.com/a/46beA
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Generation EXP
Norman B20 CW Folk
Blackstar Ht-5
Boss DN-2
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Memory Toy
TC Hall of Fame
Boss RC-3
congrats! nice crew!

the bucket kinda sucks sometimes, but it works.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Hey Marie...looking good over there. Nice pawn shop find.
Flying in a blue dream
ILoveGuitar07  I found i really preferred the v-neck over the C shape. Seemed much more comfortable to me and definately one of the reasons I had to pick it up.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Generation EXP
Norman B20 CW Folk
Blackstar Ht-5
Boss DN-2
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Memory Toy
TC Hall of Fame
Boss RC-3
Quote by gregs1020
the bucket kinda sucks sometimes, but it works.
So does Imgur if you use it right

In any case, that's one of the nicest looking Strats I've seen in some time, congrats
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i