My favorite new band. If you're not familiar with them, check out Hangman's Hyll or the new single. Just an energetic mix of riffs and athmosphere, topped with Baron's enigmatic vocal delivery.

Yeah this group is rad. I've been waiting for the announcement of Pillar of Fire for some time. Their sound is kind of a continuation of Amebix's Sonic Mass but with more gasoline soaked rock/metal.

Hangman's Hyll is catchy as fuck.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Great stuff; riffs that work well together and played with a lot of spirit - not the 'been there, done that' motions that happens so often

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I love their style. It's definitely unique. Knights of the Black Sun was my favorite track off of Sonic Mass so I'm super glad that Tau Cross pretty much expands on that kind of sound/songwriting.

New track. I like it better than Deep State

I like it better than the s/t on first listen. It's much more heavy metal sounding than the first album. That's not why I like it better, because when I first heard Deep State I was afraid they might be losing their sound... But after listening to this album it sounds like they've really hit their stride as a band. There's something really hypnotic about it too...

Really? I thought it was just generic rock. First album was something that radio stations could play, if they played any good music.
Damn... a band, that I thought I'd never see live, came to a local bar, 15 minute drunken walk Away from my doorstep. About a hundred people packed in to a tiny club and the heat was unbearable. The new songs were okay, the old songs were magnicifent, Rob was a great frontman. Lazarus, Hangman's Hyll, Killing the King, Prison and Stonecracker were among the highlights.