Long time since I've bought a new amp and really liking the demos ive heard and watched of the knuckleheads just wondering about build quality performance etc before I make the leap anyone's input greatly appreciated.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
AcousticMirror Checks alot of my boxes off feature wise and the clean channel sounds great for a amp with such a awesome lead channel.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
AcousticMirror Good to hear. I do all my own tech/repair work have for years so I'll be giving it a good tune up regardless E.g. checking/reflowing solder joints good bias new tubes clean pots jacks etc. Kinda stoked on getting one now that you commented I know you know your gear.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
Quote by RJH11
AcousticMirror Good to hear. I do all my own tech/repair work have for years so I'll be giving it a good tune up regardless E.g. checking/reflowing solder joints good bias new tubes clean pots jacks etc. Kinda stoked on getting one now that you commented I know you know your gear.

i don't know if it's worth the trouble to do all that. but biasing is pretty good.
it's really all up on the pcb.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
AcousticMirror Really isn't trouble to me more of a labor of love thing if I'm not playing I'd rather be repairing building or modding than watching tv etc.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
The discontinued Knucklehead 100 is an awesome Bang for the $$$ (got 2 from HC for $450 - 500 a few years back) if you want a Clean platform.  The Knucklehead Reverb and Tre Reverb are also nicely-priced in the used market and both have more Gain than you'll need.  My only complaint (slight) is the patience to EQ them properly.
Ippon I like tweaking eq and learning new amps eq curves so sounds like one of these is in my future real soon.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals