Page 1 of 2
This is the internet, go back to your own isolated LAN.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by zgr0826

FTFY

A racist from Alabama roaming around Wal-Mart now THAT is shocking!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
FTFY

Right?

I figured Target or Giant Tiger was more apropos for them.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Right?

I figured Target or Giant Tiger was more apropos for them.

LOL Food Lion
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

I identify as a white woman in Arkansas and I find this racist and gross
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I identify as a white woman in Arkansas and I find this racist and gross

I saw the video thumbnail, and I identify that white woman as racist and gross.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Some folks are just plain ignorant, my wife and I were driving around one Saturday morning checking out stuff at a massive neighborhood yard sale in a nice and historic neighborhood with a lot of well off people living in very nice old homes while driving around trying to locate another yard sale we spotted a house with both a confederate and Nazi flag on display in the front yard with an old pissed off looking white man sitting on the porch.

I could only imagine how much his neighbors hate him.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

"A woman who identifies as Eva Hicks"

What's wrong with just saying "A woman named..."? 
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Because the act of naming is a display of aggression.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
A Southerner buying quilted northern? Is this what they meant by the south rising again?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Evilnine
FTFY

White and from the south? You probably hate Latinos.

White and from the north? You probably hate whites.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
I think we all agree that lady is horrible

but gotta love how closet racists/elitist white liberals always take the oppurtunity to deflect and let the world know how only southern whites are racists.

edit: shit i just noticed she started to tear up. i want you here.
Trumplings.

I love the way the woman says "rude" with that rolling r.  Fucking adorable.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
ya, never seen this shitty acting job before.  later they'll be praised for demonstrating that racism still exist.  
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
HuffPo is pure propaganda, it's something romper wearing men and 20 something feminist read when they want their outrage stoked.
Quote by Nelshizzle
A Southerner buying quilted northern? Is this what they meant by the south rising again?

I live in the South and after any bathroom visit involving hot liquid lava tearing up my butthole, the only thing that can soothe it back together is Quilted Northern.
Quote by slipknot5678

but gotta love how closet racists/elitist white liberals always take the oppurtunity to deflect and let the world know how only southern whites are racists. .

I know plenty of northern racists. The south just tolerates public displays of racism more.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by 33db
HuffPo is pure propaganda, it's something romper wearing men and 20 something feminist read when they want their outrage stoked.

Huffpost is a news conglomeration site, same as Drudgereport. They do very little news themselves. All they do is canvass the news and repost to their site. 

The propaganda network is Fox. 
Yo let's not pretend that only southerners are racist. I know plenty of born and raised Californians that are racist as hell. We just don't tolerate people displaying it publicly here
Quote by TobusRex
I bet she's a proud Republican  

You're a sitcom character 
Quote by Rossenrot
You're a sitcom character 

A sitcom character that's correct
I don't care to watch the video, but several reasons a person in a walmart could be this rude, off meds, mentally ill, drunk, on meds, on meth, off meth.

People from rural areas got a lot of problems to deal with. 
This is ridiculous, this women does not represent the republican party or its views. The guy was ineffective at defusing the situation. The woman should of been removed from the store and the police called. Standing there and waiting for her to leave is ridiculous. I live in a northern red state and that would not fly here. That women would of been knocked out by some female before that guy ever showed up.
Quote by ImNeverSalty
There is shit that goes down in wal-mart that is way more strange than this. 

Literal shit too
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TheChaz Yo let's not pretend that only southerners are racist.  I know plenty of born and raised Californians that are racist as hell. We just don't tolerate people displaying it publicly here 

Quote by zgr0826
I know plenty of northern racists. The south just tolerates public displays of racism more.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
I'll bet they're all from union, rust belt towns too.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
I find it perplexing how people can also claim to be allies of the poor but then never pass on an opportunity to trash talk their economic and cultural habits, ala "what do you expect at walk mart" etc.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Last edited by seanlang01 at May 25, 2017,
I find it perplexing how people who shop at walmart dont notice the piece of toilet paper stuck on the cuff of their pants tbh.

I also find it perplexing that you edited your post and still didnt fix walmart
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by seanlang01
I find it perplexing how people can also claim to be allies of the poor but then never pass on an opportunity to trash talk their economic and cultural habits, ala "what do you expect at walk mart" etc.

I don't hate people who shop at Walmart because they have to, I hate the People of Walmart ©  

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by TobusRex
Huffpost is a news conglomeration site, same as Drudgereport. They do very little news themselves. All they do is canvass the news and repost to their site. 

The propaganda network is Fox. 

Drudge is a link aggregator, HuffPo has their own writers in addition to the shrill premenstrual, harpy feminist that plague the World with their insipid OpEd pieces
HuffPost (formerly The Huffington Post and sometimes abbreviated HuffPo)[2] is an American journalism company that has both localized and international editions founded by Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, Jonah Peretti, and Andrew Breitbart,[3][4] featuring columnists.[5] The site offers news, satire, blogs, and original content and covers politics, business, entertainment, environment, technology, popular media, lifestyle, culture, comedy, healthy living, women's interests, and local news.
Speaking about my local Walmart; I notice when I drive by it that it has a very high security camera count all along the upper roof.
In a lot of ways it looks like the exterior of a prison there are so many cameras.

Anyone else notice this on their local Walmarts?
Quote by seanlang01

It's almost as if there's some sort of liberal elitism going on. 

"Don't you dare call a black person a thug. You have to understand the economic situation of many young african american men and how they're often forced into crime to afford to live because of a racist system that robs them of their resources and autonomy."

"But fuckin redneck trailer trash am I right tho hahahaha what a bunch of losers. i bet they shop at wal mart and eat macaroni for dinner ahahaha"
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 2