Thanks for critiquing my track earlier man! I enjoyed your track -- haha definitely not what I usually listen to. Nice catchy hooks and killer harmonica playing. I actually dabble in harmonica too but so far I haven't figured out a way to incorporate it into black metal or death metal.

I'm sorry I can't offer much of a mix critique on this, as I'm not really sure how this type of music should sound. I will say that the clean guitar playing tone was not quite my thing (the playing itself was quite fine). I would have liked to hear those parts with a little ambience-- either like light reverb or delay. But that's probably just my taste coming out more than anything. Cheers!
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by KailM
Thanks for critiquing my track earlier man!  I enjoyed your track -- haha definitely not what I usually listen to.  Nice catchy hooks and killer harmonica playing.  I actually dabble in harmonica too but so far I haven't figured out a way to incorporate it into black metal or death metal.

I'm sorry I can't offer much of a mix critique on this, as I'm not really sure how this type of music should sound.  I will say that the clean guitar playing tone was not quite my thing (the playing itself was quite fine).  I would have liked to hear those parts with a little ambience-- either like light reverb or delay.  But that's probably just my taste coming out more than anything.  Cheers!

Thanks for the listen. Glad you saw the humor in it. I'm the Spinal Tap of folk music. The guitar does have some reverb on it, maybe not enough. 
Thanks for listening to my track. Sex island of the damned has a really good vibe, sounds like you're high and tired from to much sex on that island, is the feel the vocals bring its kinda funny. The song has a good flow to it I like the lyrics a lot and the harmonica riffs. Overall gj on the song.
This was an amusing track, I personally did and didn't like the distortion over the vocals but actually it did work in a way. At first it was...hhhm, then it made sense. The performance was good and fit fine for the song. I suppose it makes it more bluesy, the chorus made me grin everytime. The harp is really loud to...it was an enhancement. There is a nice melody in the chorus with the guitars, everything clicks there. Still I feel it could be spaced out a bit better, the guitar track. Otherwise it's an amusing ditty. 

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1745764
lungfruit,
Thank you for the latest review (not sure if "anch" was a typo). Now your song: How can you go wrong with a title like that? The harmonica is too loud (especially the first part), it's pretty ear-piercing. Maybe some EQ would help would help a bit. The lyrics are pretty hilarious: your vocal style fits the lyrics well, because you vocal style is so damn sexy. So now we know what topic gets the squad to review your music. Does Virgin American fly to that island? Instrumentally, your mojo is working overtime. Actually this isn't Mr. aardvark writing the review. He was hit by an asteroid this morning on his way to work. He pre-programmed a robot to write this review.
aaron aardvark
My condolences to the Aardvark clan. I'm sorry to hear of that unfortunate asteroid accident. Thanks for listening. Yer right...sex sells. Even here! Good thing I'm almost done with my song about anal sex...
Last edited by lungfruit at Jun 1, 2017,