Hello

As the title says. Do any of you guys know, how to get a Slash-ish tone on the Boss MD2?

Thanks in advance.
Probably not going to get close, depending on your amp, etc, but since you're probably asking because you've already got the pedal than I'll give it a try:

Start with the level around noon
Bottom dialed back around 9 o'clock
Tone at 12 o'clock
No distortion to start
Gain around 12 o'clock

Start there and add whatever you need, gain, dist. Roll off the tone, etc...

Again, not the best pedal and it really depends on your amp. Do you have any other effects pedals?
your best bet is to probably use the distortion and gain controls separately- if you do that, with the distortion control on zero and only using the gain control for dirt, you'll get a sort-of overdrive type of sound, and doing the opposite, with the gain on zero and only using the distortion control for dirt, you'll get more of a DS1 type of sound. both together will get you that more nu-metal type of tone, which you really don't want (and also you want to go easy on the bottom and tone controls as well for that same reason- you probably want to keep both below 12 o'clock).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?