This seller, ZhiYin Musical instruments Co., Ltd. sells lots of electric guitars, however, I'm unsure if these are real.

Has anyone ordered from this seller before? 
If so, how was your experience with them? 
Last edited by TailsYellowfly at May 25, 2017,
If it looks too good to be true...
"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
If used don't float your boat, Rondo has comparable prices for stuff that is well-regarded around these parts. Also, Kurt is involved, so you can talk with the head honcho if you have questions.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Those are quite obviously fake guitars and I'd suggest taking down the link as advertising chinese made counterfeits is against the rules here.

FWIW 99.9% of the guitars on alibaba/aliexpress/rareelectricguitars are fake. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I can tell you from personal experience all guitars on Aliexpress and Alibaba are fakes. 
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Fakes, replicas, or just never received? I'm more worried about if I'm receiving nothing
Last edited by TailsYellowfly at May 25, 2017,
Quote by TailsYellowfly
Fakes, replicas, or just never received? I'm more worried about if I'm receiving nothing

Nobody is really going to tell you how to by fake guitars here or what buyers are 'legit' or not. You're better off asking places that are okay with counterfeiting. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TailsYellowfly
H4T3BR33D3R I don't suppose you would know anywhere that sells blackmachine replicas would you? 

No because I don't support counterfeit markets and I don't go out of my way looking for fakes. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Hi, please don't link or ask how to buy counterfeit instruments.