I'm getting my first amp that not a combo (it's a Bugera G5 and 112TS). I read a post about how it's important to avoid instrument cables for speakers and vice versa. But Monoprice is not showing any 1/4" speaker cables. I've often had trouble finding what I want on their site, but this seems like it should be easy. Am I missing something?
Just buy some 12 or 14 gauge speaker cable and 2 mono 1/4 inch connectors and solder them on.  Or go to an actual guitar store website and buy one.  If you are in the US, AMS (American Musical Supply) is a great place for great quality cheap cables. CBI makes some great budget friendly ones.      
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at May 25, 2017,
Just use guitarcenter.
The speaker cable we use is pretty specialized.
Plus monoprice destroys you on shipping unless you order their bigger items
Prs se Holcomb is the answer