I'm honestly kind of at a loss as to what could be wrong with it. I've cleaned the input and effects loops with contact cleaner, and I've checked the tube sockets and they all appeared to be perfectly clean. I'm fine with taking it into be serviced if need be, I just want to make sure it's not some easy fix I'm missing before I spend the cash. Thank you for any responses and any help!

Here is a recording of the sound: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MMUbOdD_0IaUlSc09ud0ZMVnM/view?usp=sharing
Is your phone or other electronic device near it, or in your pocket? That's caused my amp to act weird. Or my guitar picks it up as well.
Liaztraht I think you may be right. During this recording I was sitting very close to the amp with my phone in my pocket. I took it to a friends house to jam today and it seemed to do fine without any interference as I was standing up and away from it. I'm going to try some more experimenting tomorrow. Is there any other electronics that could be interfering?
Will LaneWhat are the main culprits of EMI? In this recording my amp was in the same room as my computer and router, could they be causing issues as well?
Anything from your phone to computer to microwave can cause interference. Half the time I run my microwave, my Wi-Fi cuts out because it's relatively close to it.

Best thing to do is set your phone on a table away from your guitar and amp.
holy crap that's almost a drum beat, too bad you can't speed it up or slow it down.

sorry. keep the phone and computers away from the amp, etc. good luck.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
if i use my hi-fi remote control near my amp i can sometimes get that. it's just some kind of interference, i guess, a remote or a phone as other people have been saying.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?