Page 1 of 2
I hate to see how the band's direction went. Their last album, The Hunting Party, was dope, though.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Does it come with translations?
Check out my band Disturbed
I have skipped buying all of Linkin Pish's albums.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
My favorite song is "What Is Your Native Language?"

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I liked hunting party too. Songs I've heard from the new one were terrible.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Not answering unless you tell me your native language you fuck.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I don't even buy band albums no more. It all becomes free to access the music eventually now.
-BUBBA-
I don't buy albums unless I've listened to them a million times already and can't get enough

So like every deftones and Tool album
Hybrid theory is good shit, but it's pretty much the only one I'd consider blasting on repeat in my car everyday.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I skipped buying all their albums
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I haven't bought one of their albums yet, see no reason to break precedent. 
everybody itt needs to move the fuck on from hybrid theory
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I don't buy any albums from bands with singers that pronounce "you" like this:

Yaaaeeeeaaauuuuuuuuuuuhhh

So that excludes most modern American rock bands from my To Buy-lists
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I can't tell if you purposely hate everything that's trendy to hate or actually start the hate trend. I'd believe either.

OT: Yeah I stopped listening MtM and gave up on them afterwards. They can do whatever they like though.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
surprised linkin park are still going

never been into them back in the day it was a few of my friends who were korn+soad and the others slipknot+linkin park and then the weird kid who liked all of them. linkin park and slipknot guys were extra edgy and angsty (the biggest slipknot fan I knew was a foster kid who was taken away from his messed up mother and his messed up father died in prison so I couldn't blame him for being a bit angsty and he ended up being my best bro who always had my back)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I did, in fact I skipped buying all of Licoln park's albums.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
I did, in fact I skipped buying all of Licoln park's albums.

Same
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have the first 2, and stopped after that. Heard some stuff on the radio that had no interest for me. The last song I heard from them I liked was Qwerty.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by Hal-Sephira
I hate to see how the band's direction went.

Towards the record studio to record their first album instead of anywhere else?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I have skipped buying all of Linkin Pish's albums.
only this first instance of this post was funny
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
only this first instance of this post was funny

I mean you're wrong but okay.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
tbh I was big into Linkin Park ca. Meteora, which I guess was 7th grade for me.
Quote by theguitarist
surprised linkin park are still going

never been into them back in the day it was a few of my friends who were korn+soad and the others slipknot+linkin park and then the weird kid who liked all of them. linkin park and slipknot guys were extra edgy and angsty (the biggest slipknot fan I knew was a foster kid who was taken away from his messed up mother and his messed up father died in prison so I couldn't blame him for being a bit angsty and he ended up being my best bro who always had my back)

I found this crowd intriguing but also frightening -- I remember there were a bunch of GOTH kids who would always wear Marylin Manson t's & stuff, & I was like "whoah," but I was too much of an innocent normie to fit in -- I was still doing sports even. but I remember listening to Korn & Slipknot 'cuz there were "cool" kids who listened to it. I did go through a Korn phase where I had a few of their CDs & listened to them a lot, but I never got into Slipknot. I did love System of a Down, though, & in retrospect I would say they are probably the least korny (lmao) of the nu-metal bands, although I'm not particularly eager to revisit them.

I was more of a pop-punk guy, though. once American Idiot dropped, that was it.

anyway, middle school is weird af. bradulator
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at May 26, 2017,
Quote by neidnarb11890
tbh I was big into Linkin Park ca. Meteora, which I guess was 7th grade for me.

I found this crowd intriguing but also frightening -- I remember there were a bunch of GOTH kids who would always wear Marylin Manson t's & stuff, & I was like "whoah," but I was too much of an innocent normie to fit in -- I was still doing sports even. but I remember listening to Korn & Slipknot 'cuz there were "cool" kids who listened to it. I did go through a Korn phase where I had a few of their CDs & listened to them a lot, but I never got into Slipknot. I did love System of a Down, though, & in retrospect I would say they are probably the least korny (lmao) of the nu-metal bands, although I'm not particularly eager to revisit them.

I was more of a pop-punk guy, though. once American Idiot dropped, that was it.

anyway, middle school is weird af. bradulator

system of a down is the only "nu metal" band I still listen too occasionally, was actually in a mood for them yesterday and had all the albums playing on my morning and evening journeys. they never felt like "true" nu metal to me though.

edit: oh yeah papa roach too, that's it though. infest is too much fun nostalgia to ever give upand I still kinda like lovehatetradegy and getting away with murder is alright (though that is after the pure nu metal days). haven't liked any of their other stuff since though.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
system of a down never sounded like nu metal to me

they are a very unique sounding band
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
They dont sound like Korn. Thats for sure.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by 33db
Linkin Park still exist?

No, linkin park is now a pop project with the same vocal and lyrics -- just a shell of their former selves.

Quote by Primus2112
everybody itt needs to move the fuck on from hybrid theory

They should have quit a decade ago when heavy metal was still trending in the top 40s. Now they're just chasing a dragon that doesn't exist, while throwing their loyal hybrid theory fans away.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I had them liked on Facebook and they kept trolling their fans with signs that said Why so Heavy non stop. I unliked the page and never heard from them again.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Talk about waiting to be disappointed.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
Poll: Deny God
StewieSwan
Last post:
by StewieSwan
Poll: Stealthing
33db
Last post:
by -Mantra-