13 27%
Legit Thing
0 0%
Segregation is Cool
7 15%
Voters: 48.
Page 1 of 7
*TRIGGER WARNING*
Feel free to reaffirm your white privilege here, all food brought into this protest must be made by a person of appropriate ethnicity and culture.

Over the last 72 hours, students have taken over a small liberal arts college in Washington state, and only one adult has tried to stop them.

Students at Evergreen State College in Olympia, who filmed their exploits and posted the videos on social media, have occupied and barricaded the library, shouting down anyone who disagrees with them or shows insufficient passion for racial justice.

Biology professor Bret Weinstein was berated by dozens of students outside of his classroom Tuesday morning for refusing to participate in an event in which white people were invited to leave campus for a day. Now, he says police have told him to hold his classes off campus due to safety concerns.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/
Last edited by 33db at May 26, 2017,
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Finally white justice
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
blacks are the worst
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
blacks are the worst

Non-hispanics, right?
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
nothing screams progressive like denying people education
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by neidnarb11890
isnt it summer break rn anyway?

Good point.
Do you spend all your free time reading shitty news articles about "dem libruls" and getting angry?
Quote by 33db
WaPo is owned by Bezos who is cancer incarnate.

WaTA was founded by a Korean cult leader with the express purpose of being conservative.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by Bladez22
nothing screams progressive like denying people education

You should read how this school evaluates students, I would say a day away might be more educational than a day in attendance.
Quote by zgr0826
WaTA was founded by a Korean cult leader with the express purpose of being conservative.

tomato tomato
Evergreen college, they can't be helped. Burn the whole place down tbh

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
Evergreen college, they can't be helped. Burn the whole place down tbh

Holy shit.... we agree on something.
Evergreen has always been weird. Who cares.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by zgr0826

Next you'll be saying that fox and sky news are owned by Rupert murdoch who uses his media empire to manipulate simple minded folks into voting in his buddies

What a crazy conspiracy that'd be
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
Next you'll be saying that fox and sky news are owned by Rupert murdoch who uses his media empire to manipulate simple minded folks into voting in his buddies

What a crazy conspiracy that'd be

You're right. I need to stop.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
abolish america
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
these people vote
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
these people vote

~* EvErYbody POOPS *~
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Amuro Jay
🤔

toMAYto toMAHto
Quote by Masquirina
  Olympia vs. Tacoma   

Laugh... boring town that closes at 5 pm or smell the Tacoma aroma all day.
Next thing ya know they will want their own drinking fountains and a special section in the back of the bus.
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
Quote by Masquirina
  Olympia vs. Tacoma   

Tacoma is way better. Are you from the area?
Quote by Dreadnought
Tacoma is way better. Are you from the area?
Nope. Just wondering which city would win a Hypothetical duel if they were people, out of silly curiosity.

I'd bet on Tacoma too
Quote by Rossenrot
White Americaaaaaaaaaaa

I COULD BE ONE OF YO KIDS

Great song tbh
Quote by 33db
*TRIGGER WARNING*
Feel free to reaffirm your white privilege here, all food brought into this protest must be made by a person of appropriate ethnicity and culture.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/

Why can't something like that happen at NMSU? I'd have the time of my time if it did I'd dearly love busting those pussy's balls  
Quote by gonzaw
Do these students, like, learn or do anything at these colleges? Like, I dunno, math, philosophy, astronomy, physics, history?

"Learn"
"Philosophy"

Pick one.
Free Ali
Burn down the library. It'll be a shame to lose all those books, but it's for the greater good.  
I have nothing important to say
Some days I feel like a racist, but then I snap out of it realizing that just about everyone is a PITA.
I have come to the conclusion that all sane people must stand up and fight back against liberal racism. First, we need to recognize that "race" means something, and doesn't mean what it doesn't mean. It is an anthropological term that describes groups of human populations. In taxonomic terms, it is the level "variety". All living things are divided into Kingdom, then Phylum, the Class, the Order, then Family, then Genus, then Species, then Variety. Humankind's Genus is Home, and our species is Sapiens. What makes a species unique is the fact that a male and female of two different species cannot mate and produce a viable, fertile offspring. The fact that two humans of different races can mate and produce fertile offspring proves that despite our different races, we are all the same species. And, the fact that so many humans of different races have already mated, and done so quite often, proves that the concept of being a member of only one race is almost impossible. 

Human beings first evolved into Home Sapiens in the Rift Valley in Eastern Africa. At that time, there was only one race. Some humans moved west to the Atlantic Coast of Africa, and evolved into Negros. Some humans moved north into the Middle East and evolved into Caucasians. Some humans moved through the Middle East and further east to the Pacific coast of Asia and evolved into Mongoloids. And others crossed the Bering land bridge and moved into the Americas and evolved into Amerinds. And others ended up in Austrailia and became Aborigines, and some ended up on islands in the Pacific and became Polynesians. No race is "better" than another, though each race was better suited for survival in their environment. But that happened thousands of years ago. Populations moved and interacted, and interbred, and now, it's difficult to find anyone whose DNA is "pure" in terms of race. 

During the Civil Rights Era of the 1960's, with the rise of Orwellian "Political correctness", the perfectly accurate and innocuous terms "Negro", "Caucasian", "Mongoloid", etc, were replaced with terrible misnomers based on imagined colors. Negros became "Black", Caucasians became "White", "Mongoloids" were temporarily "Yellow" until that was deemed offensive and they were changed to "Asians". Never mind that Caucasian skin colors range from the pale pink of Scandinavians to the dark chocolate brown of Southern Indians. Never mind that the races were identified by much more than skin color, but also by the shape of the skull, lips, and nose as well as the texture of the hair, and even the shape of eyelids. More importantly, never mind that most people have ancestors from more than one race. 

So now, we're assaulted with the most laughable euphemism of all, "People of Color". Never mind that the REAL "People of Color" are the Caucasians, who have a huge range of skin colors, not to mention hair and eye colors. Never mind that anyone with a suntan is classified as a "person of color" when it suits the liberal agenda. And never mind that the "one drop" rule, that says as long as someone has even one ancestor who is a Negro that person is Black, was part of the segregation laws passed by Caucasians to oppress mixed race people. The "one drop" rule is the only vestige of the hated "Jim Crow" laws that people still endorse and practice. 

I propose a simple law to put an end to all of this nonsense. I propose that DNA tests be made mandatory, so that all citizens are identified and classified by the precise mix of races in their genes. The only people who will be allowed to call themselves "Black", and get eligibility for any sort of race-based quotas or considerations, will be those who can prove they have less than 10% non-Negro DNA. To claim to be "White", and eligible for "White privileges", the person will have to present documented proof that they have less than 10% non-Caucasian DNA. Everyone who cannot prove that are at least 90% racially pure in their DNA will have to be content with just being a human being, equal to all other human beings. 

And artificial groups, like "Hispanics" will simply be ignored. Just because your ancestors included a mix of Amerinds who were conquered by European Spaniards along with ancestors who were European (ie. Caucasian) Conquistadors from Spain doesn't make you special. If you're a mix of Caucasian and Amerind, the fact that your family spoke Spanish instead of English, German, French, or some other language means nothing. Nada. I don't get special treatment because my ancestors spoke German. "Deutchers" isn't a special group. "Hispanics" shouldn't be either. 
Rational people aren't concerned with race (other than how the misunderstanding of it is being used), and I believe in rational taxonomic circles there is only one race.
This is how I see it:
others in the scientific community suggest that the idea of race often is used in a naive[11] or simplistic way,[17] and argue that, among humans, race has no taxonomic significance by pointing out that all living humans belong to the same species, Homo sapiens, and subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens.[18][19]

Currently I believe race is used as a divisional tool via social media and the news, it disrupts cohesion, keeping people debating something which from my perspective, ideally, would be a non-existent problem.

That said I do believe it has become a massive problem due to the sheer amount of coverage and indoctrination into the idea of racism, to the point that some groups simply can not take any constructive criticism, and will always fall back on the idea of racism as the motivator.

Take a look at history and you can see any "injection" of foreign culture and ideology begins by disrupting the existing status quo and ends with one group dominating the other.
Black guy about mid 20's asked me if I had 50 cents to spare at the store today, I told him absolutely not, Pull up your fucking pants and go find a job ya fucking loser,  Had nothing to do with the fact he was black just the fact he was a nigger, And yes folks theres a big difference between blacks and niggers,  Niggers come in all colors