I have not done any research on making a "studio." I came here to get a quick and dirty view on what to do for my specific situation. I have a room with nice, ceramic floor tiles that apparently make sound waves from my amps bounce all over the place. The result is reverb that I do not want. What do I do?

I have seen Brian Wampler's videos of his studio that has things on the wall that are probably to stop sound waves from bouncing. Should I get those?

The room is very simple. It just has one little window, four walls, floor tiles, one door that can be closed, and an entrance to the hall. 

What are your suggestions for what I should do? Any help you can give me will be beneficial. 
Thanks. I appreciate it.

I am guessing that I just need to get carpet or rugs to fix the reverb problem. 
Lots of room treatment if you want to get good results.  I think often the room is more important than the rest of the gear unless you mix on headphones.  This is a decent primer to point you in the right direction:

https://ehomerecordingstudio.com/acoustic-treatment-101/

While I use some of their foamie absorbers, there are much better designs out there for bass traps and wall treatments.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at May 27, 2017,
Thanks for the link. It is very resourceful. I learned a lot. 
I'll second the John Sayers forum.  Just be prepared to give lots of details and expect to get into some pretty technical stuff.  It is a forum for people who take things seriously.  

The first thing they will tell you (probably) is to ixnay the carpet idea.  You're much better off treating the ceiling. A lot.  Sound will reflect off the floor, yes, but it won't keep reflecting back and forth, as your ceiling absorption will take care of that, and will do so MUCH better than anything you're likely to ever put on your floor.    Also, lots of treatment on the walls... but not TOO much.  

And they'll probably tell you to build corner traps.  (there are a few other words for them... bass traps, superchunks, etc.)

As was mentioned above, when you want to get into recording, your physical space is every bit as important as the sum total of all of the gear you're going to put into it.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Firstly, check the dimensions of your room. If its cube shaped i.e. 3m x 3m x 3m. Its useless, no amount of treatment will help the room because of the standing waves. More here: http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-roommodes.htm 
The cheapest way then to treat your room is a bit of carpet on the floor and heavy drapes. Thicker material will absorb the sounds energy rather than a bare wall reflecting it. Sound traps are great but expensive, you can make your own with a box filled with wall insulation. Good luck.