Fuck. This would be getting lightening fast replies if it wasn't for all the other recent celebrity deaths we've had to mourn.

Legendary voice and guitar/piano player. He lived a good long while at least
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at May 27, 2017,
Well shit. This is actually pretty fucking sad.

Godspeed!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I remember getting Eat A Peach for a birthday gift, excellent album.
Still have "Melissa" in my play list.
Quote by 33db
I remember getting Eat A Peach for a birthday gift, excellent album.
Still have "Melissa" in my play list.
That one has several of my favourite tracks from them - Ain't Wastin' Time No More and One Way Out are definitely right up there for me.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by whoomit
Who

I wish these chickenshit responses were bannable events.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at May 28, 2017,
rip
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Time to go find that one Greg Allman record we have
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
There are a few local bands here who've been playing his stuff and Allman Brothers Band material. I drove past a bar earlier and they had his picture projected on a wall behind a band outside. Lots of fondness for him in the CSRA. Kind of like when Sharon Jones passed away last year.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by Rossenrot
rest in piece you goddamn fucking son of a bitch

Sounds like something an Evangelical "christian" would say! Such lovely people...
Quote by TobusRex
Sounds like something an Evangelical "christian" would say! Such lovely people...
be careful you don't pull a muscle reaching like that

and while you're at it maybe find a more appropriate thread for that
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
be careful you don't pull a muscle reaching like that

and while you're at it maybe find a more appropriate thread for that

I'm still wondering the hateful reaction to Allman dying from Rossenrot. The only people that hateful I've ever dealt with are Evangelicals. People like the good folks at the Westboro Baptist Church. 
Quote by TobusRex
I'm still wondering the hateful reaction to Allman dying from Rossenrot. The only people that hateful I've ever dealt with are Evangelicals. People like the good folks at the Westboro Baptist Church. 
i really don't think it was that serious

and if it was then who honestly gives a fuck what rossenrot thinks about gregg allman
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I think aig91 recommended Allman brother's band to me ages ago, damn. Might be time to give em another listen
Quote by TobusRex

Everyone else got that it wasn't serious. I liked the Allman Brothers. I'm also an atheist. Please stop following me around and doing this. 
Never cared for him all that much as a musician.
On the positive side, however, he did get to do Cher in her prime and he was a pretty decent B3 player.
Quote by dspellman
Never cared for him all that much as a musician.
On the positive side, however, he did get to do Cher in her prime and he was a pretty decent B3 player.
if you honestly felt the need to post here just for the cher joke allow me to remind you there is a funnier cher joke to be had in gregg allman's past
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by Rossenrot
Everyone else got that it wasn't serious. I liked the Allman Brothers. I'm also an atheist. Please stop following me around and doing this. 

That's not how it works. If I see something dickish I'm going to call it out. ESPECIALLY from the likes of you. 
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i really don't think it was that serious

and if it was then who honestly gives a fuck what rossenrot thinks about gregg allman

I think it was pretty fucking hateful. Again, I only see that kind of hatefulness out of "christians" like Fred Phelps and the like. 
I aint no angle...well greg hope you were wrong...
play well

wolf
Quote by TobusRex
That's not how it works. If I see something dickish I'm going to call it out. ESPECIALLY from the likes of you. 

You're a garbage poster. Quit fucking up a death announcement thread with your perceived rivalry.
Wow, this sucks. I have an Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore box set in my collection, I always thought the band was pretty neat. 
Strandberg Boden 8-String Ibanez RG2228
Fender HM Strat ESP Horizon-II Five-String Bass
Roland TD-30K Mesa Boogie Mark V:25
EVH5150III 50-Watt Yamaha Motif Rack XS
Access Virus TI Snow Polyend Perc Pro
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Allman Bros
i freely admit that this seemed like a better idea than it ultimately was

but yeah not being a fan of drawn-out and jammy music at all in general, i still consider fillmore east my number one favourite live album

they just keep it together so well even in the crazy long jams there isn't a boring moment
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by JustRooster
You're a garbage poster.  Quit fucking up a death announcement thread with your perceived rivalry.

Oh, I'll be sure to obey the mighty shitkicker. Please forgive me, massa!

Go screw yourself, dipshit.  Noticed you didn't have any problem with your fellow Trump lover's hateful comment in messing up a "death announcement".  You even favorited his lovely, christianly comment! 
Last edited by TobusRex at May 31, 2017,
Quote by TobusRex
obey the mighty shitkicker. 

I like this.
RIP to a true southern rock legend, and by all accounts, one heck of a man.

I'm headed to YouTube to listen to Midnight Rider now.