http://www.billboard.com/charts/rock-songs

I just noticed that 5 out of top 5 hot rock songs are literally just pop songs. It's not pop rock, not even indie rock, just pure pop music. Most of the rest of the chart is also just pure pop music.

I... What does this mean? How did this happen? Did I miss something?
Well this is the metal forum. It's not rock, not pop rock, not even indie rock... Just pure metal music. How did this happen?
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

The definition of metal has been expanded since the inception of revivalist metalcore

Popcore is now allowed

Fav popcore bands????
Kytokinesis There is no "Hot Metal Songs" chart, is there? So in theory this chart should include both Rock and Metal songs. So go be a smartass somewhere else.

What's the deal with Hot Rock Songs threads on the Metal forum?

It's not Metal and nobody here gives half a shit anyway!
Quote by severed-metal

Fav popcore bands????

For more about popcore bands, buy my popcore documentary on Amazon.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

No MySpace links??? What the HELL

Do you have that documentary in an ebook? Preferably with voice acting and pictures that move

Quote by Ironic Maiden
P.S. I apologize in advance for that awful attempt at Seinfeld comedy

Seinfeld is ass proper banning if you say anything about soup
Slicing and dicing music into narrow little categories was one of the worst legacies of the collaboration of the suits who ran the recording industry and the suits who ran the radio stations. Those two groups of leeches sucked as much of the lifeblood of music as they possibly good. The publishers of music industry magazines, with their "scientifically" calculated charts, are the asshole flunkies of those suits. If the recording company suits and the radio station suits were vampires, the writers and staff at magazines like Billboard are the Renfields. 

Billboard isn't even good for using the pages to wrap garbage. It is best ignored. 
Quote by Ironic Maiden
P.S. I apologize in advance for that awful attempt at Seinfeld comedy

You can't apologize in advance for something you already did.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
You can't apologize in advance for something you already did.

I was gunna edit it into the original post but then I was like nah

Really it's just because I'm retarded
Last edited by Ironic Maiden at May 30, 2017,