So I bought a Shure GLXD16 Wireless System for my guitar about a month ago. I was recently playing some festivals with my band and was looking forward to being able to move around without being limited to my side of the stage. When I went to set my gear up before going on, I turned on the receiver pedal and within about 5 seconds or so, it immediately shut off. I tried turning it on again, and it did the same thing. I tried turning on the bodypack transmitter first and then turning on the receiver, but it turned off again. I tried switching channels but it still shut off before I could successfully find another channel. This has happened twice, both times at large outdoor festivals. It has worked just fine indoors. Is there any way to fix this or is it there something wrong with it? Is it normal? 
"If you find your truth you must follow it. You could find it in a paper bag, or in a statue, or in a slaughterhouse; you might find it dangling somewhere. People might say, '"What the heck are you doing?"', but it's OK if they don't understand. And if you follow it stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine."
~BPC