Do you kiss your guitar at night? 

Yes.

Do you tell your guitar that you love your guitar?

Yes.

Do you mean it?

.. Yes..

But, it's a nice guitar. such a nice guitar, sexy too, it was love at first play even, but at the time I couldn't afford it so I wanted to visit it with my Epiphone to see what parts to order for my Epiphone to copy it - then I bought it because, when I was afforded to, I knew what I wanted *exactly what I wanted; my guitar*.
At first I loved how it played, hated how it looked, but, tone and sound and feel (as well as make and model) won hands down and I couldn't be happier.
It looks sexy with a set of pickups that I like in it that I think are perfect for it.
It's a 1996 Gibson Les Paul Red Sparkle Top/Transparent Scratch Pate One (that I just left on because I like); When it was sold to me, the scratch plate was in the case and I didn't see it it/assume it had a cream/beige or black one.
It's chambered, lighter, with a smaller neck than a VOS 1958... But my Gibson is all Gibson, nice, light, rich, proud Gibson.
With the best head stock (my favourite) ever.

What about you, UG?
Last edited by treborillusion at May 29, 2017,
Stroke its neck
Caress its body
Sweet sweet licks
How's Croydon? Still a minority over there?
Quote by TheChaz
How's Croydon?  Still a minority over there?

I'm going to Buckingham Palace tomorrow...
Invitation only, must wear blazer or lounge suit.
And yes.
How's you? The Chaz
I shove my guitars in the private parts of women, does that count?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I shove my guitars in the private parts of women, does that count?
Yes, you kiss with someone else's lips.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I kiss everything in my apartment otherwise I can't sleep.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i prefer thick ropey strings all over my lips and tongue, which is the primary reason i play bass instead
Quote by treborillusion
I'm going to Buckingham Palace tomorrow...
Invitation only, must wear blazer or lounge suit.
And yes.
How's you? The Chaz

Good treborillusion. Thank You. And yes, I do kiss my guitar goodnight. Also, I call your mother "my guitar."
Which one? (doesn't matter, the answer is no anyway)

No

No.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by whoomit
Stroke its neck
Caress its body
Sweet sweet licks
kiss its neck

kiss its back

kiss its pussy, and its crack
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have 2 guitars hanging on the wall above my bed so no but close enough.
I didn't do it on purpose, it's just that my room is incredibly small and that was the best possible place.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
my guitar touches my soul and i rub its expressive clitoris to elicit that response. I dont need to kiss it
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I have one used guitar that I think was a whore, and 2 new ones that I don't know well enough yet.
Flying in a blue dream
Nope. One of the great things about my guitar is that I don't have to interact with it the way I do with a human being.
Death to Ovation haters!
Not every night, but given that I really mean it when I do, and that I pleasure it for six hours a day either way, I think it's content.
Quote by Blayney
treborillusion What are you going to be doing at Buckingham Palace?

Garden party, my grandmother, WWII Vet' , plotted D Day on June the 6th; she met Prince Harry today, he said she looked pretty and asked her about her dress and noticed she was the only woman in her group.
Last edited by treborillusion at May 30, 2017,
In dieser Nacht und in allen anderen Nächten werde ich meine Gitarre lieben und zum gis Punkt bringen. 
Last edited by andi_711 at Aug 21, 2017,
Quote by treborillusion
WWII Vet' , plotted D Day on June the 6th; she met Prince Harry today, he said she looked pretty and asked her about her dress and noticed she was the only woman in her group.

That's pretty amazing!

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

i like to finger my guitar, because she is over the age of 18 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank