Hi everybody, 
I've bought a B.C. Rich Warlock guitar, but I can't understand how tu tune it, because I was told I'd have to do that by the "little wheels" on the bridge, but they don't move much, or if they do, in an insufficient way (I'm not able to tune it well). 

Before making this post I looked on Youtube other people tuning a B.C. Rich guitar and I noticed that they use a special instrument. Is there something I should buy or there's an alternative?

Let me know, I'll attach a picture of the exact model of the guitar so that you can see better:
https://www.worldmusicsupply.com/image/cache/1400x1000/catalog/product_images/_1283862120__33048-1400x1000.jpg

Thank you in advance.
You tune the guitar via the tuners on the headstock. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by overthereminds9
H4T3BR33D3R Not in this case actually, I was recommended by the man who sold me the guitar not to tune it by the keys on the headstock, that's why I ask.

So take an actual picture of your guitar then because the picture you've linked shows a very standard wraparound bridge, no locking mechanisms and bog standard tuners that you tune at the headstock.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by overthereminds9
H4T3BR33D3R Not in this case actually, I was recommended by the man who sold me the guitar not to tune it by the keys on the headstock, that's why I ask. 

So, you either have a double-locking trem (Floyd Rose) or broken tuners? The tuners are basically the way you tune...so, yeah.
As already stated, a picture of the guitar in your possession is what's needed.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
are you sure Tuning is what you mean? all guitars have to be tuned at the headstock to begin with even those with a locking trem (except of course guitars that don't have a headstock but your sin't one of those) 
Quote by overthereminds9
Hi everybody, 
I've bought a B.C. Rich Warlock guitar, but I can't understand how tu tune it, because I was told I'd have to do that by the "little wheels" on the bridge, but they don't move much, or if they do, in an insufficient way (I'm not able to tune it well). 

Before making this post I looked on Youtube other people tuning a B.C. Rich guitar and I noticed that they use a special instrument. Is there something I should buy or there's an alternative?

Let me know, I'll attach a picture of the exact model of the guitar so that you can see better:
https://www.worldmusicsupply.com/image/cache/1400x1000/catalog/product_images/_1283862120__33048-1400x1000.jpg

If you have a bridge that has fine tuners and a headstock that has standard tuners, chances are really good that you have something like a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge. Chances are also really good that between the headstock tuners and the frets, you have a locking nut with three screws on the front. Let us know if this is the case, and if so, you need to learn how to use this floating bridge system. It would be substantially different from the photograph you've shown us.
Quote by overthereminds9
overthereminds9 I checked on the net, I'm sure that the bridge is a Floyd Rose.

If you have a Floyd style bridge then the "little wheels" on the bridge are fine tuners and the man who told you to use them is partially correct. If the guitar is too far out of tune then you will need to loosen the clamps on the locking nut at the end of the neck where it meets the headstock and use the tuners on the headstock to get it tuned then clamp it back and use the fine tuners to tweak it.

Sounds like you are a Floyd newbie so I recommend checking out this thread as well as some videos on YouTube:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614226

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tuning+a+Floyd+Rose+style+tremolo
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 31, 2017,
Okay well if you're sure its a floyd rose then you should have a part that looks like this at your nut:

You need to loosen those with an allen key (since they clamp and lock your strings in place) and then you need to tune your guitar at the headstock and the lock it again.

The ones at the bridge are called fine tuners and are used for fine adjustments AFTER you tune and clamp the guitar so if you're guitar is slightly out of tune after you clamp it, then the fine tuners do the rest of the work. That's why you noticed very little change in tuning when you adjusted it solely at the bridge. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by overthereminds9
overthereminds9 I checked on the net, I'm sure that the bridge is a Floyd Rose.

In that case, there are a number of tutorials on how to use the Floyd, including a sticky at the head of this very forum. Essentially, you'll loosen the screws on the locking nut so that the strings can move smoothly back and forth in the nut. Then you'll loosen (move those tiny fine tuners out of the bridge) about two-thirds to three-quarters of their available travel, and then tune the strings using the headstock tuners. Once you've got everything the way you like it, tighten the screws on the locking nut again so that the strings can't slide through it (this will sometimes make the strings go slightly sharp) and then fine tune using the little tuners on the bridge. The point of the Floyd is to lock the strings in at both ends to keep things from going out of tune no matter how wild you get with the trem. You'll probably find that you do need a bit of adjustment now and then (if it's a wooden neck it's going to move slightly), and that can be handled with the fine tuners on the bridge, without EVER using the headstock tuners.

One caution (and this is a mistake nearly everyone has made with his first Floyd): Don't attempt to tune with the headstock tuners with the locking nut still locked. That "tink" you hear will be the string breaking... I have stacks of guitars with Floyds and every now and then, when things are a bit foggy, I find my self reflexively heading for the headstock. So far it's never made it all the way...
Quote by dspellman
In that case, there are a number of tutorials on how to use the Floyd, including a sticky at the head of this very forum. Essentially, you'll loosen the screws on the locking nut so that the strings can move smoothly back and forth in the nut. Then you'll loosen (move those tiny fine tuners out of the bridge) about two-thirds to three-quarters of their available travel, and then tune the strings using the headstock tuners. Once you've got everything the way you like it, tighten the screws on the locking nut again so that the strings can't slide through it (this will sometimes make the strings go slightly sharp) and then fine tune using the little tuners on the bridge. The point of the Floyd is to lock the strings in at both ends to keep things from going out of tune no matter how wild you get with the trem. You'll probably find that you do need a bit of adjustment now and then (if it's a wooden neck it's going to move slightly), and that can be handled with the fine tuners on the bridge, without EVER using the headstock tuners.

One caution (and this is a mistake nearly everyone has made with his first Floyd): Don't attempt to tune with the headstock tuners with the locking nut still locked. That "tink" you hear will be the string breaking...  I have stacks of guitars with Floyds and every now and then, when things are a bit foggy, I find my self reflexively heading for the headstock. So far it's never made it all the way...

This as well. Only tune at the headstock when your nut isn't clamped and locked. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Pretty sure you have the standard floyd rose setup. The wheel tuners on the bridge are for fine tuning, small adjustments.
If you need to make significant changes or if your strings have stretched, you need to loosen the string locks at the nut, tune with the tuners on the headstock, then tighten the locks back down.
overthereminds9
Yeah, that's just a standard Floyd Rose setup - dspellman's post should have you covered.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by overthereminds9
Here are the pictures of my guitar:
https://ibb.co/kbg0xa (bridge)

https://ibb.co/d61NAv (Guitar)

FWIW that guitar is a B.C. Rich "Beast" not a Warlock and that is a Floyd style bridge I recommend using tutorials such as the sticky thread here of YouTube videos, if you are not comfortable doing it yourself at this point you may want to take it to a tech and get a proper setup, it will be a good idea to learn how to do it for yourself.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Evilnine
I went to YT to look for tutorials again, and I saw that they use an instrument to loosen the lockers in the lower part of the headstock. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

https://ibb.co/ksQtHa
Here's a screenshot I took
Last edited by overthereminds9 at May 31, 2017,
Look at post #11 in this thread -- the tool you need is an Allen (hex) wrench, available at any hardware store.

You can buy a set of allen wrenches in both metric and US sizes for cheap (you'll use them for other thing).
The sizes you need are usually a 2.5mm and a 3.0mm. http://www.stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Types_of_Tools/Wrenches/Allen_Wrench_for_Floyd_Rose.html
You can also mount a holder on the back of your headstock. This one, from Floyd Rose, holds both of the normal size wrenches (and includes the wrenches):
https://floydrose.com/products/allen-wrench-holders?variant=32618083730