as you can see this MF-101 bouncy part in the song he mutes all strings and when he hammer\pull he picks them,
though I can't quite figure out the first chord. Is it 57xxxx once -> chika chika (muting all strings = chika chika) xxx5h7xx -> xx7xxx or is it the octave? (5x7xxx -> chika...)
Also when he slids to the third chord the A string still ringing when he is hammering?

I'm tryna figure this one out since the very begging of my guitar journy (13 months so far) and I just cant seem to play this section like my guitar god can.

edit: starts at 0:35
Last edited by avipl at May 31, 2017,
In that second section the first thing he plays is the octave so the 5x7xxx thing. I was gonna ask why you aren't just using tabs to work it out, but having a quick look at some they look pretty inaccurate, so fair enough if you want to work it out in more detail.

"Also when he slids to the third chord the A string still ringing when he is hammering?"

on the third chord he slides from the 3rd fret to the 5th fret on the A string and then picks the 5th fret two more times, so he isn't hammering anything yet. On the album those two notes on the 5th are just muted strings instead.
Last edited by GuitarHawk99 at Jun 1, 2017,