When I open UG in my browser (safari) I get a message that reads...

" Safari can't verify the identity of the website "r.rxthdr.com"

Does anybody know what is this is all about? I'm concerned I have a virus of some kind.

Thanks
UG is a virus
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
UG is a virus
i can confirm this. My phone has been shutting on and off ever since i started browsing the forums on it
If it is a virus, try clearing your Website Data under Safari in Settings.
If you already tried that, try clearing your iCloud data off Safari:
>Settings
>[Name] Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store
>iCloud
>'Turn off Safari
>Delete from My Phone

Turn it back on if you have and want sync'd bookmarks on it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 1, 2017,
Ideally stop using Safari....

This from someone that worked for Apple for years, and always used Firefox due to the inability of Safari to run web apps correct (designed in house by the way) and the sheer slowness of it.
True, you can install a different web browser from the app store. I wouldn't for convenience sake, but you could.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Safari sucks, use chrome + adblock plugin
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by K33nbl4d3
UG is a virus

Only the PIT!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Only the PIT!
And the news section, most of the columns, the genre-specific subforums (especially metal), tab pro, the customer service and, frankly, most of the tabs.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
And the news section, most of the columns, the genre-specific subforums (especially metal), tab pro, the customer service and, frankly, most of the tabs.

So.... you're just here to point that out?

I found the tabs to be helpful, and the non pit forums as well.
Quote by 33db
So.... you're just here to point that out?
i'm here because i have fun here and i like helping people in the subforums that don't suck
Quote by 33db
I found the tabs to be helpful
i use them a fair bit but i usually find they just aren't all that good, even the high-rated ones
Quote by 33db
and the non pit forums as well.
the instrument sections are pretty good (cause I'm there)
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
 "r.rxthdr.com"
Is Russian for squirrel doctor. But no hope for squirrel, so only kill. Is sad.