I finally learned the A minor pentatonic scale and have been improvising up and down the neck it's pretty fun with a backing track, but My question is should I start practicing it in different keys or should I move on to learn new scales in A and then start learning different keys?
The good thing is with scale shapes on guitar is you can move them anywhere up and down the fretboard and still play the same pattern, provided you stay on the same string for your root note. So in other words you can already play the minor Pentatonic scale in ANY key so long as you stay on the 6th string for any key you choose. Eg. if you where to get a backing track in say F# minor you can use that same minor pentatonic shape and be playing in a different key than A.

So from here you might want to take a look at learning the Major and minor scale shape also, or learn about key signatures but that can become a bit more confusing and won't necessarily directly help your guitar playing immediately.
GuitarHawk99 Thanks for the reply I tried f minor and it was kinda ugly got lost a few times but did a quick reset and was good until I messed up again. Okay maybe I'll try the major next
Assuming you have learned pentatonic in all positions? (5 positions for most) Then I would learn the major pentatonic, which is the same patterns so should be easy. Also If I could go back and learn anything first after I learned pentatonic that would be triads, all over the neck, in all inversions - that should keep you busy for a while.
The most important thing is knowing how to use the scales  ... how they contribute landing notes to complement the chords underneath.  That develops a deeper understanding and musicality.  For example, can you consciously target the b3 or the 4 or the b7 in the scale as a landing note to play against an underlying minor or m7 chord?

Obviously knowing shapes is essential, but it's really important to make sense of these shapes (the intervals (sounds) available in them).

Also, experiment with phrasing ... learn to make the most of the stuff you know ... and since phrasing is about rhythm, as you develop phrases you like, these same phrases can be reused with different notes (and differenr scales) applied to the same rhythmic ideas.