Hey everyone, I'm new here- so here's some background....

I've played guitar for about 15 years, owned a wide variety of different guitars and amps, played in bands, and am quite mechanically inclined.

So I'm recently getting back into playing regularly after playing on and off for years bc of life getting in the way. The guitar in question is a rare Squier Starfire- which was an ES-335 style guitar only made for a short while, and from my understanding is basically a re-badged Dearmond Starfire. The only thing that's been upgraded are the pickups...I took out the Duncan Designed pickups and replaced them with a set of Epiphone Probuckers (PB-2 neck and PB-3 bridge)- love 'em.

Anyway, my question is this- I'm getting some buzz at the saddle on the G string. The guitar is properly intonated and everything. I think the issue is the tailpiece height. When I got the guitar years ago (04-05), I had gotten it used from Guitar Center. I don't know if the prior owner had messed with the adjustments, I know I didn't. It's always had this issue, but I never cared enough to address it until now. The guitar plays beautifully, so I don't want to change the action or anything like that.

Does anyone know what the stock specs are for tailpiece and bridge height on an ES-335? I don't want to overdo any adjustments I make.
Guitars: Squier Starfire semi-hollowbody with Epiphone Probuckers, Squier Tom DeLonge Strat, Partscaster with Duncan JB, Epiphone PR-200 acoustic

Amps: Marshall Valvestate 8080 combo, Guitar Research T64RS half stack

Pedals: Biyang OD-8 X-Drive