Probably a really racist death threat
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i got a flyer suggesting i should vote lib dem

yeah right lmao
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Weird, not really as I was expecting it, but an ex-roommate of mine went to visit his brother in Hawaii and he sent me a small package.
A single green bud.
i got a random scam mail letter once in highscool, it was a fake job to to sell knives and cutlery door-to-door
it said you need to send all your personal info to get an interview lmao
it even had a fake address too, it didn't even exist in my town
a few of my friends got the same letter in the mail
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

A catalog that was selling dead animals (cats, pigs, sharks, frogs, etc)
Check out my band Disturbed
I am still getting letters from Donald trump asking for donations. I really regret buying that hat. Not just because its dumb as hell shaped, but because even now that he's president he's still asking for money. Dude is one of the richest men in the world and still asking for handouts. Hopefully the hat will slowly gain in value over the years.
Got a letter from George W Bush when I was 10 for being super smart

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Got a letter when I turned 21 from my local MP with memes on the back
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Got a letter from George W Bush when I was 10 for being super smart

you must be super young. I got a letter from Bill Clinton because i didnt have a computer and needed to do a report about the president. I used the schools computer and shot him an email. Got a packet in the mail 2 weeks later. No cigars though...
Quote by N8dagreat3
you must be super young. I got a letter from Bill Clinton because i didnt have a computer and needed to do a report about the president. I used the schools computer and shot him an email. Got a packet in the mail 2 weeks later. No cigars though...

Not even a mixtape of his sick sax solos??

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i got a flyer suggesting i should vote lib dem

yeah right lmao

This

I got a leaflet the other week that said they were the strong opposition the country needed

And then one the other day that said Corbyn absolutely can't win, so I should vote Lib Dem because they totally can  
I have nothing important to say
Many weird things but they were all things I ordered so not like anything unexpected.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Seamonkeys, and maybe the inflatable sex doll I bought for a bachelor party.
A Russian bride.
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
Quote by Smith357
A Russian bride.

I was always concerned they would murder me in my sleep, or I would walk out to kitchen and there would be several Russian mobsters sitting around.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Probably a really racist death threat

What with like "return to sender" on it?
Quote by 33db
What with like "return to sender" on it?

No a kid dropped it off in my mailbox in grade school. It didnt go through the mail system.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by reecedouglas1
I think when I was like 15 , I got a letter asking if I wanted to sign up for a credit card.

I'm in my late 20's and get one of those every other (if not every) day.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Some a5 piece of paper literally covered in words with conspiracy Shit all over it. I can't remember what the specifics were tho

Found the scan of it I took

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jun 3, 2017,
^Woah, that's like crazy homeless person rambling put into text form.
Quote by snipelfritz
^Woah, that's like crazy homeless person rambling put into text form.

Yeah, he was just putting em through everyone's letterbox. Deffo a smack head.

There was entire other page of it on the other side too
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A handwritten letter
I don't get mail
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
A letter for a job opening for a shady company to walk around selling $2000 knife sets to people..
Gear:
- ESP LTD MH-50
- Strandberg OS 7
- A cheap fender strat knock-off not worth naming
- Garageband
- Boss GT-1
- Potato
Quote by Parac
A letter for a job opening for a shady company to walk around selling $2000 knife sets to people..

Cutco? They are notorious.
Quote by snipelfritz
Cutco? They are notorious.

Yup. Somehow they mailed me, told me I could earn around $18 per appointment. After reading reviews on them, what a seemingly shady company. Make their "employees" pay for their own training, then cough up $150 for a demo set of their knives to sell the $2000 version knife kits to my friends and neighbors. 

I'm guessing they somehow mailed you too?
Gear:
- ESP LTD MH-50
- Strandberg OS 7
- A cheap fender strat knock-off not worth naming
- Garageband
- Boss GT-1
- Potato
I received a Precision Special Deluxe 2 years after cancelling the order. zZounds fucked up, and I got a free bass.
"Quick to judge. Quick to anger. Slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand-in-hand."
- Rush, "Witch Hunt"