Ive currently maxed out the number of inputs on my power supply. I see they have splitters that would give you 2 or 3 outputs from 1 input. that seems like a pretty cost effective way of powering more pedals. But im confused if i did that would the pedals in that specific chain all receive 9v? Or would I only be able to power 1 pedal at a time. Or do i need to add another power source to the board?
You can add a splitter and the pedals will still get 9v.  You do have to be sure the current draw from the pedals doesn't overload your power supply but that is something you need to be aware of whether you are using a splitter or not.
Not taking any online orders.
^ Further, you likely will not want to link a digital pedal with an analog one. Like a drive with a digital delay. However, part of the reason to get an iso brick is the reduced noise floor that comes with each pedal getting their own isolated line, linking some pedals together will likely increase your noise floor. Experimenting with which ones you combine and being smart about it can keep the noise floor down.
Quote by Will Lane
^ Further, you likely will not want to link a digital pedal with an analog one. Like a drive with a digital delay. However, part of the reason to get an iso brick is the reduced noise floor that comes with each pedal getting their own isolated line, linking some pedals together will likely increase your noise floor. Experimenting with which ones you combine and being smart about it can keep the noise floor down.

And have a look at the link in my sig for more info
Quote by CorduroyEW
You can add a splitter and the pedals will still get 9v.  You do have to be sure the current draw from the pedals doesn't overload your power supply but that is something you need to be aware of whether you are using a splitter or not.
Quote by CodeMonk
And have a look at the link in my sig for more info

Alright I added up all my pedals ma so i can daisy chain them without over drawing from the power source. Im looking for a daisy chain that can power 3 pedals however i cant find any that will plug into my power supply box. My power supply inputs are female inputs that take a male plug like your average pedal does (cant think of the name). everything i see looks to be female to 3 male as to where i need male to 3 male. Do they make that or will i need to purchase a male to male adapter to use?

edit nevermind: completely spaced out that i can just use the supplied male to male to connect to the female. Sorry im an idiot
Last edited by N8dagreat3 at Jun 3, 2017,