Poll: What people are crazy amirite?
Poll Options
View poll results: What people are crazy amirite?
Yes
1 14%
No
1 14%
Maybe
1 14%
White Privilege
4 57%
Voters: 7.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

the pit has too many white people threads

forum rules should be changed so talking negatively about a particular race is a ban-able offense  
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
the pit has too many white people threads

forum rules should be changed so talking negatively about a particular race is a ban-able offense  

yes all thread topics should reflect the most recent census demographics in the thread starter's country of origin
cat
FUCK WHITEY

RACE WAR NOW
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
White people be crazy yo.... Dey murdered my ancestors and theys all fat,and greedy

also they haven't contributed anything to the culinary world besides processed junk food and cheezburgers.

also deys fat