Hey guys/gals

Due to moving, I have to leave my guitar, so I'm looking to buy a new guitar for the next 6 or so months. As this is only temporary, I'm looking for something cheap and simple. I'm definitely looking to buy used.

Specs:
Most likely a start-type guitar
2x humbucker
Decent quality wood
22-24 frets
Fixed bridge

Things I value:
Stays in tune
Playability
Simple build: I want decent quality for my budget, so no need for sub-par Floyd roses.

I know that back in the day Ibanez RG321 was regarded as being one of the best guitars for a tight budget for basic rock/metal kind of guitar. Any other similar ones I should know about? At this point I guess my budget would be something like 150-200€. I'm moving to Finland if that matters.

edit: I've always like Ibanezes, any clue which of their lower range guitars are decent and which ones to avoid?

I play a lot of different music, but mainly rock/metal/shred type stuff.  
Not sure how good Harley Benton would be in Finnland, but you can look at the prices on Thomann

They are decent quality guitars most of the time. (At least from around the 10 i played all were quite good)
If you're dead set on Ibanez, avoid the GIO's.

You're not going to get anything with 'decent quality wood' on it for $200 used. I'd keep your expectations on that a little lower.

You need to specify what you like in terms of playability. Everybody likes having low action without any fret buzz and good intonation. Those are universally good things for a guitar to have so it's redundant to say that you like those things. What we want to know is, what neck profiles do you like? What size of fretwire do you like? How fretboard radius? What body style? Do you have preferences towards a particular style of fixed bridge?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

You're not going to get anything with 'decent quality wood' on it for $200 used. I'd keep your expectations on that a little lower.

You need to specify what you like in terms of playability. Everybody likes having low action without any fret buzz and good intonation. Those are universally good things for a guitar to have so it's redundant to say that you like those things. What we want to know is, what neck profiles do you like? What size of fretwire do you like? How fretboard radius? What body style? Do you have preferences towards a particular style of fixed bridge?

GIO isnt bad if hes new. They are cheap. I started out with one 8 years ago and it took about six months for me to decide it was time to throw it in the garbage.
Quote by ImNeverSalty
GIO isnt bad if hes new. They are cheap. I started out with one 8 years ago and it took about six months for me to decide it was time to throw it in the garbage.

If he has the budget to afford an RG321, why even consider getting a GIO?

I own a GSA60 and it was garbage. Terrible bridge, terrible fret levelling, knot in the skunk stripe, just awful.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

To be honest I'm not too picky as I just want the highest quality I can get for my budget. I don't have a specific type of neck shape in mind, but not too fat. I think I'm used to jumbo frets. Body shape I prefer is a straw/super strat. I don't really have preferences when it comes to bridges. 

I've played for like 12 years, I just need a solid enough guitar for the next 3-6 months. I don't want a guitar that will make me crazy for not staying in tune having crap intonation. 
Quote by markus.lindholm
To be honest I'm not too picky as I just want the highest quality I can get for my budget. I don't have a specific type of neck shape in mind, but not too fat. I think I'm used to jumbo frets. Body shape I prefer is a straw/super strat. I don't really have preferences when it comes to bridges.  

If an RG321 can be bought in your local area, that's what I would get. It's hard to recommend anything better without blowing your budget.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee