how can she wake up, look in the mirror, and think that her life isn't already ruined? good god that face is hideous. 
Literally, A S S A U L T

I wasn't offended by her pic, but I can't help believe she went into that thinking it was a good idea. I think she was set up to do that for some reason
Quote by Fat Lard
Literally, A S S A U L T

I wasn't offended by her pic, but I can't help believe she went into that thinking it was a good idea. I think she was set up to do that for some reason

He's even got his harassing glove on.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He's even got his harassing glove on.

FULL OF VASELINE

blimey, what a reference
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Rossenrot
kathy griffin is a total bitch imo

Such a nasty woman.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Meh she knew what she was doing. Shes being very disingenuous IMO
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Reminder that Ted Nugent threatend onstage to kill Obama and Hillary. Still waiting for these outraged conservatives to come for him the way they're coming for Griffin.
Death to Ovation haters!
Beheading isnt funny guys.
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
Quote by PatchworkMan
Reminder that Ted Nugent threatend onstage to kill Obama and Hillary. Still waiting for these outraged conservatives to come for him the way they're coming for Griffin.
Meh, you kind of have to know what you're getting into when you go see Ted Nugent live. The Nuge not being a douche is like Marilyn Manson not looking undead and relying on shock value.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Nugent's comments were sick and disgusting and betray who we are as a nation etc. but the sick riffage in Stranglehold counterpoise his transgression in a way Griffin's "comedy" never could
Quote by Rossenrot
Nugent's comments were sick and disgusting and betray who we are as a nation etc. but the sick riffage in Stranglehold counterpoise his transgression in a way Griffin's "comedy" never could

Fact
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Meh, you kind of have to know what you're getting into when you go see Ted Nugent live. The Nuge not being a douche is like Marilyn Manson not looking undead and relying on shock value.

And Kathy Griffin not being tasteless and offensive is the same. But when the offensiveness is at the expense of Dear Leader, suddenly everyone who loves edginess and hates sensitive snowflakes flips out.
Death to Ovation haters!
She God awful ugly...

How do you write women so well?
I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.