I have recently gotten an epiphone ea-250 from 1970 and it doesn't have a pick guard.. It's the 335 body style and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a pickguard for it or what style
I mean are you looking for an actual Epiphone pickguard or just a generic one that will fit? If you're looking for an actual pickguard your best bet would be to keep an eye out on Ebay for parts popping up and hope one comes.

If you're just wanting a pickguard for it, you could always trace out a pickguard and send it into a place like Greasy Groove and they'll custom make you one. You could start off with their Emperor II template and just trace the measurements of your guitar so they're able to make it fit right on an EA-250 etc... You could shoot them an email, let them know you're looking to get a pickguard for an EA-250 and they'll give you some options. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by samrisingsun
H4T3BR33D3R
Perfect thanks my man.. Never heard of that place

No problem. You could even maybe try posting on some Epiphone forums and maybe some EA250 users would be willing to trace you a pickguard (or maybe even sell you one)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.