I was always a big fan of the Damage Control stuff, I remember thinking how cool their Timeline and Glass Nexus were, but never had that kind of cash to splash. I did buy a Solid Metal (sold) and a Liquid Blues (still have it). 

I moved on to a Kemper later, but I was getting tired of lugging around two guitars as well as the Profiler for band practice and figured this would help me shed a little weight. 

I managed to locate one of these Demonizers near where I work at a good price - $72. Figured if I didn't like it, I could always flip it for a small profit. 

A common complaint about this pedal was that it's outsized, way bigger than a Boss stompbox. I think for the tone, it's worth it, at least imho. 

Here's a clip I recorded of the pedal, without an amp, without any EQ or compression, reverb, delay, etc. Just the dry tone direct into my interface, with two rhythms panned left and right and a melody line in the middle. Drums are BFD3. 

https://soundcloud.com/arvind-jayaram/damage-control-demonizer-test

I really think it sounds great for just a stompbox. This is without any amp, or speakers or anything. Just a cable plugged into the direct out. 

And hey, just $72 bucks, some cables cost an arm and a leg. 

Waiting to run it into the front of a nice tube amp to see how it sounds at my next band jam. 
Strandberg Boden 8-String Ibanez RG2228
Fender HM Strat ESP Horizon-II Five-String Bass
Roland TD-30K Mesa Boogie Mark V:25
EVH5150III 50-Watt Yamaha Motif Rack XS
Access Virus TI Snow Polyend Perc Pro
Nice score. Was always a fan of the Demonizer and Womanizer
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Nice! I've been keeping my eye on damage control stuff for a while locally , and haven't seen anything come up for under about $250... $72 is a score!
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice score. Was always a fan of the Demonizer and Womanizer

Quote by mulefish
Nice! I've been keeping my eye on damage control stuff for a while locally , and haven't seen anything come up for under about $250... $72 is a score!

Thanks. The price was really good, I was worried there would be something wrong with it, but it all checked out when I got it back home. 

I keep thinking of putting together a Damage Control pedalboard, should be good for a few laughs and nostalgia. But the used prices for them are usually quite high. 
Strandberg Boden 8-String Ibanez RG2228
Fender HM Strat ESP Horizon-II Five-String Bass
Roland TD-30K Mesa Boogie Mark V:25
EVH5150III 50-Watt Yamaha Motif Rack XS
Access Virus TI Snow Polyend Perc Pro