Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify these rail pickups. They came in a jackson fusion I bought online and they're definitely not stock. The seller mentioned the white was was a dimarzio in the ad but I can't see any marking on them other than the stickers on the back (NC and IBC). Has anyone seen these before?(Invalid img)

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/jNfom
Cheers  
And what work in stone could compare with the majesty of trees?
no idea..  looks like a generic rail pickup..  question is, do you like the way they sound?
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Haven't been able to test the white one yet, I've ordered a soldering kit so I can swap that in myself. The black one sounds decent enough, a cross between the single coil and the humbucker in the guitar, although I'll likely test it in the neck too or just completely remove it since I'm not big into middle pups. I was originally planning to sell them but I might as well just keep both now for future projects. thanks.
And what work in stone could compare with the majesty of trees?