Page 1 of 13
I thought this was gonna be a joke about the bridge falling down but it isn't.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by gerdner
The Islams? 

The Islams.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
wtf
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by TheChaz
I wonder if this was done by the Islams

Clearly Tory activist false flag
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Clearly Tory activist false flag

People in London usually vote Labour so clearly the Tories decided to bump a few of them off 

*tips tin foil hat*
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
People in London usually vote Labour so clearly the Tories decided to bump a few of them off 

*tips tin foil hat*

Witnesses report hearing this:

Quote by Diemon Dave
london bridge is subject to terrorists incidents, subject to terrorists incidents, subject to terrorists incidents, london bridge is subject to terrorists incidents, my fair lady
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
I'll be honest, given how much cash the IRA spent on guns and plastic explosives, they must be kicking themselves looking at this. All they needed were a few trips to Arnold Clark to rent a van and a rummage through the kitchen for a knife or two.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'll be honest, given how much cash the IRA spent on guns and plastic explosives, they must be kicking themselves looking at this. All they needed were a few trips to Arnold Clark to rent a van and a rummage through the kitchen for a knife or two.

And that's entirely the problem with trying to combat it, as well.

Incredibly difficult to stop.
It is, what it is.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

The IRA weren't known for suicide attacks, they wanted to survive to strike again.

Your mayor "Sadiq Khan" is urging you to remain calm, I give it less than a month before there's another attack.

And now a PSA from Donald Trump.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871325606901895168
Quote by 33db
The IRA weren't known for suicide attacks, they wanted to survive to strike again.

Your mayor "Sadiq Khan" is urging you to remain calm, I give it less than a month before there's another attack.

And now a PSA from Donald Trump.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871325606901895168

Another PSA from Donald

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440

The guys a fucktrumpet and the world would be better if he had all his internet access removed.

edit: oh, and well done on your attempt at stealth racism
Quote by Diemon Dave
I have no doubts that the person who did this is a practicing Muslim. 
Last edited by ImNeverSalty at Jun 4, 2017,
Quote by 33db

He retweeted the Drudge Report, pushed his agenda on travel bans and then expressed sympathy for the attack. He can fuck right off.

And yes, Sadiq Khan is his name, no need to put it in speech marks.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Can they please fuck off already?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Pints are so expensive in London that anyone who spills even a drop should be imprisoned, regardless of the circumstances. He's the hero Britain needs. 
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Pints are so expensive in London that anyone who spills even a drop should be imprisoned, regardless of the circumstances. He's the hero Britain needs. 

tbh, if we had a superhero, he'd be Captain Todger.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Another PSA from Donald

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440

The guys a fucktrumpet and the world would be better if he had all his internet access removed.

edit: oh, and well done on your attempt at stealth racism

Speaking of racism..
Other marchers were protesting the impending passage of M-103, a new law that would make criticism of Islam a criminal offense in Canada.

Isn't it the same in the UK? It's now considered hate speech.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
tbh, if we had a superhero, he'd be Captain Todger.

yer fookin welcome

Quote by 33db
Speaking of racism..

criticism isn't illegal

being openly racist in public is

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jun 4, 2017,
Quote by Trowzaa
yer fookin welcome

criticism isn't illegal

being openly racist in public is

What's the difference? if you say something like "Islam generates terrorism" could that not be taken as both racism and criticism?

On M-103 (Canadian law) it is interesting to me that the top stories are a indebted gambler and the White fellow that stabbed those men in Portland, but the London attack is very low on that page.
One man stabbing 3 others gets more coverage than a terrorist attack killing 7 in London.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world
Last edited by 33db at Jun 4, 2017,
Quote by 33db
Speaking of racism..
Other marchers were protesting the impending passage of M-103, a new law that would make criticism of Islam a criminal offense in Canada.

That law motion does no such thing, Google it.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jun 4, 2017,
Quote by 33db
>attack on London
>discuss spilling pints

TBF, we've got plenty of spare Londoners.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by 33db
What's the difference? if you say something like "Islam generates terrorism" is that not both racism and criticism?

from the citizens advice website

Racist or religious hate incidents can take many forms including:

verbal and physical abuse
bullying
threatening behaviour
online abuse
damage to property.

There are two main types of racist and religious hate crime:

racially or religiously aggravated offences under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998
any other offences for which the sentence can be increased under the Criminal Justice Act 2003 if they are classed as a hate crime

Hell, actually I'll do it for you, 33db:
That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Shouldn't have to pass laws that are so specific to any one religion (in this case anti-Islamophobia) in the first place, IMHO. Other speech laws should be robust enough to cover all those circumstances, less favoritism of policy becomes suspicious or problematic.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
You just called it a law!
You are correct. Then I looked into it more.
Quote by Dreadnought
lol, then what is it?
A motion.
A motion is a proposal moved by an MP to draw attention to an issue considered urgent or of public interest. It cannot become a law, but it can lead to the development of a bill that could eventually become a law

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/iqra-khalid-islamophobia-motion-1.3987668
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan