They are probably equally as bad so just pick one that makes you feel better inside.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Good luck, but I really wouldn't count on anyone here being in the position to answer your question, especially if those pickups are new
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
If i remember correctly, EVH does effect pedals, Peavey does amps (for the most part). I dunno about either pickups, but it sounds like buying an orange from a company known for selling apples. 

What kind of music do you plan to play? How much are you willing to spend? And I think someone mentioned on here a while ago about Amps making to most difference in sound, so what amp are you using? I don't think we can really help you if you're just comparing to see which one is better. Better for what? We need some info
Gear:
- ESP LTD MH-50
- Strandberg OS 7
- A cheap fender strat knock-off not worth naming
- Garageband
- Boss GT-1
- Potato
Quote by Parac
If i remember correctly, EVH does effect pedals, Peavey does amps (for the most part). I dunno about either pickups, but it sounds like buying an orange from a company known for selling apples. 

What kind of music do you plan to play? How much are you willing to spend? And I think someone mentioned on here a while ago about Amps making to most difference in sound, so what amp are you using? I don't think we can really help you if you're just comparing to see which one is better. Better for what? We need some info

You don't remember correctly. Peavey made both his sig guitar and his sig amp. Now fender does.

As for the pickups while there likely is some small differences I doubt there are any major ones
Parac

EVH does guitars, pedals, and amps. Peavey does guitars and amps.

I'm building a Wolfgang style guitar and want to know whether the difference between them is enough to convince me to wait for a Peavey pickups to pop up on the internet.
Quote by kaiburns1
Parac

EVH does guitars, pedals, and amps. Peavey does guitars and amps.

I'm building a Wolfgang style guitar and want to know whether the difference between them is enough to convince me to wait for a Peavey pickups to pop up on the internet.

Actually Mxr does the pedals
Quote by gregs1020
kaiburns1 also consider a duncan '78.

This.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
I'm stupid for not looking on YouTube:

The neck pickups sound very similar. I'm sure the EVH pickup could achieve anything the Peavey pickup can. I'll go with the EVH.
in response to your closed thread what exactly more do you need? all it takes is one answer provided it's the right answer. as that video demonstrates there is little appreciable difference between the pickups. don't think for a minute that just because you slap either set of pickups in your guitar that you will automatically sound like Eddie. 
i have had two USA Peavey Wolfgangs, still have one and love the damn thing. as far as comparing the pickups on the EVH i have played one and i don't think that either would be a breaking point on good tone vs bad tone. but i do really like how the Peavey Wolfgang sound and feel.  IMO the Peaveys feel much better than the EVHs (Fender) and are better built, but that doesn't matter to you because you are building it. :lol:
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/