Today, June 6th, is the National Day of Sweden.

To celebrate the birthday of this beautiful country - my country - here is the Swedish national anthem, in eight different guitar styles.

Few instruments in the world have a range of expression equal to the electric guitar. From the honey-smooth, full orchestra sound of a Gretsch playing jazz chords in support of a saxophone, to the 'nails in your forehead' of Dimebag Darrel's lead sound, to Devin Townsend's wall of rhythm guitars, to the thick crunch and feel of Stevie Ray Vaughan, the electric guitar offers an unparalleled variety of tonal landscapes and expressive possibilities.

What do you guys think of it?

Your playing is good for sure, but there were a couple of things I didn't like. First, most of the guitar styles were very similar rock and metal types of playing. You mention in your post the range of sounds a guitar can make... but then don't play those sounds. You ended up with all distorted playing (outside of the classical guitar part) with pretty much the same distorted tones.

Having more diversity in terms of playing style, techniques, genres, tone, etc would have been nice, such as some country chicken picking or jazz chord soloing or some surf rock playing with crazy spring reverb. It would definitely have made it more interesting and would have been a better display of skill and versatility as a guitar player.

The other thing that I didn't like was the each of the snippets was too short. This wasn't as big of a deal since, as mentioned, they all sounded kind of the same, but if you had been more diverse, then I don't really think that you would have had enough time to showcase each style and its various techniques, ornamentation, phrasing, etc. Actually, the whole thing really did not flow well either since all the parts did not transition well from one to the next.

I'd say it was a neat idea and you definitely have the chops for it, but the execution just wasn't there. I'm sure if you took a little bit more time and made it more diverse and lengthened it a but to maybe 4 or 5 minutes to give each style adequate time, this could be very cool. I'm sure that you can do better than this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.