Hi,
After 2 years I'm still searching for this incredible song I heard somwhere, I even tabbed what I remeber from it in guitar pro, and here I share it with you maybe you can help me find it:
The guitar in the song has a twangy tone
The singer had a very soft voice probably a woman
In the audio I made you first hear the Guitar rhythm played on drums this is 100% accurate
then the guitar riff
and finally 2 singing phrases
Thanks for trying to help, It really is a great song.

https://clyp.it/lyth5fg1#
am suspicious
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
link is safe
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I cum blood or Wonderwall
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
but if we find it we might die
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
but if we find it we might die

what if the killer riff only kills spiders though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
what if the killer riff only kills spiders though

i have a shoe for that

jk like i'd kill anything, i pick those little friends up and put them back outside where they belong unless they bite me, in which case its stomping time
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
i thought it was a woman too, but that's a maaaan, maaaaan*

*woman
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Relax guys, I've ran that link through VirusTotal, it's safe to open (go via a VPN if you're still suspicious)
Gear:
- ESP LTD MH-50
- Strandberg OS 7
- A cheap fender strat knock-off not worth naming
- Garageband
- Boss GT-1
- Potato