Hi. I have Big Ben Overdrive in my pedalboard for couple of years but now decide to change it to something less... Big Sound of this pedal is pretty good for me, maybe even the best, but size of it makes me sad. So, can anyone advise me a pedal with similar sound? I tried Mxr GT-OD, but it cut off low frequencies of my Orville Custom. Hope for your help
Hmmm...physically smaller but good ODs? Here are a few I enjoy- all are low/medium style, which seems to be the Vox's thing:

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
One more thing: I have a possibility to buy a boss blues driver bd-2. Will that pedal more sound like big ben with more low frequencies (I hope you understand what I mean) or more like mxr overdrives?
Honestly, I don't know. But the Boss Blues Driver is popular for a reason- I have seen it recommended by players who also have the Keeley KBD I mentioned above. Definitely worth giving a try, and you should be able to find one without too much difficulty.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by P-Trash
One more thing: I have a possibility to buy a boss blues driver bd-2. Will that pedal more sound like big ben with more low frequencies (I hope you understand what I mean) or more like mxr overdrives?

i dunno what the big ben sounds like, but it's not tubescreamerish.

if you can find one, another option is the digitech screamin blues- it's basically a blues driver with a bass knob (so you can choose how much bass you get).

but if all you want is more bass than a tubescreamer, there are a lot of options. anything with a bass knob should (probably) work.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
just to clarify what i mean in my post above, because what I wrote was very ambiguous- I meant the BD-2 wasn't tubescreamerish.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?