Ok, I know there is a complete guide on this in here but this question was not addressed in the thread. My question is how do you lower a single corner on a floyd? My floyd rose is sitting parrelel on except for the one side. The corner where the trem bar screws in is sitting a tad higher. I have tried adjusting the bear claw differently (one side more than the other) and it makes no difference. I'm not floyd rose illeterate bit I cant even find anyrhing online. Seems to be seated in place fine and there is no way it could be worn, this is a 2014 prs se custom 24 that was virtually unplayed when I recieved it in a trade. Pretty sure it still had the original strings on it. Any ideas of what to do?
Also will add the string height is adjusted where I want it and is even on both sides.
The reason the Floyd Setup thread doesn't cover your problem is because what you're describing here:
Quote by Stedke
Ok, I know there is a complete guide on this in here but this question was not addressed in the thread. My question is how do you lower a single corner on a floyd? My floyd rose is sitting parrelel on except for the one side.

Quote by Stedke
Also will add the string height is adjusted where I want it and is even on both sides.

makes no sense whatsoever.

How can the action on the bass and treble side be set to the exact same height, the balance of the floyd be perfect, and yet the treble side of the floyd is sitting lower than the bass side? The baseplate of a Floyd Rose bridge sits FLAT. It cannot physically sit lower on one side than the other, unless either the action studs are not set to the same height, or the baseplate of the bridge is twisted. Which would be totally bizarre and not like anything I've ever heard of before.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
So the adjusting screws side of the floyd rose is level , the opposite side of where the trem bar goes is where I want it and the corner where the trem bar screws in sits higher.
I know it makes no sense, it's part of the reason I'm asking on here. I dont understand why.
Are you sure it's not due to the curve on the guitar body?  My EC-1001 looks weird with the flat trem on an arched body.   My flat topped Kelly looks "normal".  
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
You know I never thought of that, it is a prs se custom 24 does have some curve. But not sure if that's it, maybe it is. I'll check here shortly
Quote by Stedke
I know it makes no sense, it's part of the reason I'm asking on here. I dont understand why.

If the bridge actually is level longitudinally with the plane of the body, the action is set how you like it and the Floyd stays in tune than that's all that really matters.

As metalmingee rightly mentioned, what you're seeing is probably just an optical illusion created by the guitar's bevelled top.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The bridge is longitudinal level on the opposite side of the trem bar. But trem bar side seems to raise up by the trem bar. So more than likely the body? I don't see any arches by the floyd but it could be ever so slightly an arch.
It does say in tune for the most part, I do some hard divebombs ( max out articulation) a lot!! And only have slight adjustments once a week or so.
Quote by Stedke
The bridge is longitudinal level on the opposite side of the trem bar. But trem bar side seems to raise up by the trem bar.

Yet you're saying the action on both the bass and treble strings are exactly the same.

Unless the bridge is twisted or something silly like that, or the neck is twisted or sitting crooked in the neck pocket, then its definitely the body's arch creating an illusion.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Thanks guys, the neck looks pretty good slight relief for what I adjusted it to and it's a glued in neck I believe or set neck. I had the wife look at it and she said it look like the body had an ever so slight arch to it. Thanks everyone. I just have ocd and it bothered me something fierce but knowing it's how it's made, I can lI've with that.