I was wondering if there's a effects pedal that allows you to control effects and settings via software for PC?
Or even better is there a piece of software that acts like a multieffects pedal, that uses a input device coming from your guitar? 

Thanks for the help
If you want a physical pedal that can control software on your PC check this out - http://m.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Accessories/Midi-Foot-Controllers/FCB1010/p/P0089

Yeah it's Behringer but is a great unit.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Digitech used to make the iPB-10, which worked with (actually was a dock for) iPad 1s & 2s. Good unit, but given its age and peculiarly, I can't recommend it unless you already have one of those iPads.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by TankuNeko
metalmingee That looks pretty good, do you know if Boss makes anything like it?

There is the Roland FC-300, thats pretty similar to the behringer, except its 3x as expensive. But in essence, any midi foot controller will work, because of the magic of MIDI. There is a whole bunch of selection here, so you can choose the one with the right ammount of buttons/pedals:
https://www.thomann.de/gb/midi_footswitches.html

I know a lot of people who use the Behringer, including myself. Its really a good unit, and with the price tag on it, you cant go wrong. The expression pedals arent really the best thing in the world, but if you dont jump on them, they should work well enough. I used one to control effects and patches in Amplitube some years ago, and now i use one for controlling my kemper. 
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
TankuNeko Actually, im not sure i correctly understood your question. Are you looking for a pedal to control amp simulator software on the computer? Or are you looking for a multifx that can be controlled from the computer? If thats the case, you will need to tell us your budget as well. Also, what kind of control are you looking for? Do you want to just setup your multifx patches on your computer, or do you want real time control?
Eventide pedals can be controlled from a Computer, the H9 from an ipad or iphone as well.  however I don't think that's what you're after. 

You sound like like you need an interface and an amp sim like Bias FX or something similar. 
TankuNeko no idea. As the others have said research MIDI footcontrollers and see what features you need/want at what price point.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Not sure exactly what you are asking, but the answer is yes.  There is guitar FX software that can be controlled with a midi pedal.  And there are multifx that can have their settings controlled by software.
Quote by gorkyporky
TankuNeko Actually, im not sure i correctly understood your question. Are you looking for a pedal to control amp simulator software on the computer? Or are you looking for a multifx that can be controlled from the computer? If thats the case, you will need to tell us your budget as well. Also, what kind of control are you looking for? Do you want to just setup your multifx patches on your computer, or do you want real time control?

Looking for a MultiFx that can be controlled form my computer. As for budget, I'm not sure; I'm Canadian so prices are going to more insane than usual....
I'm mostly looking for something like Line 6's Remote apps like they have for their FireHawk or AMPLIFi amps/pedals. But instead of it running on android/IOS it'd be controlled via PC. I think Line 6 has a lot of that stuff for PC As well but it seems to be more of a Pro line thing rather than a consumer thing.
TankuNeko Well my old zoom g3 had computer software that was used to setup the patches. I cant really remember if you could change them while playing, but hey. And im pretty certain that line6 also offers control software for PCs for their products, not just for tablets.

Im not sure why you would want to change the settings on the pedal from your computer while you are actually playing. It just seems really inconvenient. And all of the pedals have knobs, that are much better for dialing in tones, than some sliders or values that you see on the computer.

But in any case, even if there is no software like that, you should be able to take any midi capable device, like the line6 pod or similar, and send midi from your computer to the pedal. This is usually used with backing tracks tho, and mostly to change patches, not control individual settings on the fly.
Quote by TankuNeko
Looking for a MultiFx that can be controlled form my computer. As for budget, I'm not sure; I'm Canadian so prices are going to more insane than usual....
I'm mostly looking for something like Line 6's Remote apps like they have for their FireHawk or AMPLIFi amps/pedals. But instead of it running on android/IOS it'd be controlled via PC. I think Line 6 has a lot of that stuff for PC As well but it seems to be more of a Pro line thing rather than a consumer thing.

Just name a multifx that you are considering.  Then we can tell you if it has software to control the presets.  Most have it.  Even a lot of the cheap ones.  For example you can get a Digitech RP155 for like under $50 used (ebay or reverb.com) and use X-Edit to control it.  It's even an audio interface.
Last edited by fly135 at Jun 9, 2017,