Hello everyone!

Been a lurker of the forums for a year or so, decided to finally become official and say hello! 

Been a string flinger since high school when I joined jazz band.  Played bass with an Ibanez GSR200 and hated woodwinds ever since!  Started playing guitar here and there in college and can say I don't suck at the least nowadays

Favorite music: Classic rock 
Favorite Bands/Performers: Led Zep & Tom Petty

Always wanted to get a "trophy" guitar.... something of value, something with top-notch quality.  Nursing school has been rough and eats most all of my money (part time 2000/month sucks!)  A few years of fun-funding later and here she is!  My favorite colors are lime green and grape purple, and since most purple guitars have yet to impress me, I went with this ninja turtle  

'16 prs cu24 ten top eriza green.  She looks and sounds pretty gorgeous!

Last edited by Theycallmetychi at Jun 8, 2017,
Enjoy!!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Theycallmetychi Can you actually write up a formal review of what the guitar is like to play?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
T00DEEPBLUE i'm stepping up from a prs se245 & Epiphone LP custom pro.  So i feel like i went from nose bleed seats to performing on stage in quality.  

I'm not one with formalities but i can say this:

Sustain is amazing on this thing.  Chords ring for a very long time compared to what i'm used to.
The 85/15 pickups can fit a ton of tones/sound profiles compared to the 3-way switches I have had!
I love 5 way blade switches!!!!!
The slim neck makes the guitar almost too easy to play.  This is all bias from user to user of course, i have short chubby fingers.  It's a subjective opinion!
The locking tuners have been wonderful.  I'm on my third set of strings and it stays in tune a lot longer than the standard knobs/coils.
THIS GUITAR IS SO LIGHT.  As light as my cheap ibanez $200.00 usd bass guitar.  Lighter than the new pitted body Gibson LPs!

(silly perk incoming)
the knobs are smooth. Like chocolate mousse  my pinky finger can catch the volume knob on a down-up strum easily :P 

Hope that helps!!!
I'm not a huge fan of green, but that works. Seriously nice guitar!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
What a beauty that green is absolutely stunning!

Congrats
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

WoW!!! Great looking guitar. I agree with Danny, that green just works. Congrats to you!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
So are we naming it Leonardo? Michaelangelo?
Theycallmetychi

I can see "Slimer"!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!