I'm using a Line 6 FBX Longboard footswtich to control a POD X3 Pro.  The X3 in turn controls midi program presets on an Alesis Quadraverb 2, a Digitech IPS33B harmonizer, and a Rockman Midi Octopus.  The X3 has 128 user presets, same with the Digitech, while the Alesis and the Rockman each have 100 user presets.  So basically I view it as I have 100 user presets over all the units.

My question:  If I buy a Source Audio Midi Programmable EQ, which has only 5 presets (4 different programmable EQ setting presets and a bypassed preset), how do I get it to work with my other units which have a minimum of 100 presets?

For instance, I choose #10 on my footswitch.  The X3, Alesis, Digitech, and Rockman all switch to preset program #10.  But I want #10 to correspond to preset #2 on the Source Audio.  I switch to #11 and want it to correspond to preset #4 on the Source Audio.  Preset #12 to correspond to preset #3 on the Source Audio.  And so on.

I'm assuming it has something to do with midi channels but I'm not familiar enough with that to know how it works.  Can anyone clue me in?