Hi, I have a question for you guys!

I'm getting a new guitar soon and I've been looking at the newest Ibanez models from the RG series, particularly this one: http://www.ibanez.com/products/eg_detail17.php?year=2017&area_id=3&cat_id=1&series_id=1&data_id=187&color=CL01

What do you think about it, is it worth the price? Does anyone own any of the 2017 Ibanez models and could tell something more about build quality etc? It's going to be my second guitar, but I'd like to know if there were certain problems or issues with poor QC on this years models.

And of course I'll try it before I buy it. Also, it's not my last pick, so if you have some recommendations in the similar price range (excluding used), please do tell!

Thanks!
Because they have the best features for the price and the rga body is the best body ever.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Oh, I thought other series have problems. Sadly rgaix are over my budget, tho I agree they look gorgeous.
It should be a solid choice. I've never actually tried a bad Ibanez, going from a second hand GAX30 to my RG Premium, they've all felt fantastic for the price.
If you've never owned a guitar with a Floyd Rose style trem, be aware that they're quite different when it comes to changing strings or tuning.

Good luck!
Thanks for advice! I've never owned a guitar with Floyd Rose trem, but I'm well aware it can be tricky to setup properly. 
I hope I'll be able to find something for me in the local guitar shop.