Ludicrous display. What was he thinking?!
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Ludicrous display. What was he thinking?!

That refers to MH400 making this thread, right?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Warren Gatland has joked that he would like Mathieu Raynal (Crusaders V Lions) for the rest of the games after Angus Gardner's performance in the Highlanders V Lions match!  The big international matches are supposed to have the best referees, yet most of them look VERY out of their depth, and a few seem to guess at who is at fault for scrum penalties as they get it wrong so often.  

On the flip side, the standard of the referees at the World Rugby U20 Championship has been very good - Don't recall seeing a bad decision there yet.
Quote by Heretic18
Warren Gatland has joked that he would like Mathieu Raynal (Crusaders V Lions) for the rest of the games after Angus Gardner's performance in the Highlanders V Lions match!  The big international matches are supposed to have the best referees, yet most of them look VERY out of their depth, and a few seem to guess at who is at fault for scrum penalties as they get it wrong so often.  

On the flip side, the standard of the referees at the World Rugby U20 Championship has been very good - Don't recall seeing a bad decision there yet.

All the best refs are at the U20s or the Autumn tests.  Nigel Owens for example was the ref for England/Argentina on the weekend.

Haven't seen much of the Lions tour due to not having Foxtel,  but I'm going over there to see the Chiefs and Auckland test which will be immense.  Lions will probably lose which is sad but worth it
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by theogonia777
That refers to MH400 making this thread, right?

No it refers to what Wenger was thinking sending Walcott on that early

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Why would a bunch of lions need a tour of New Zealand? 🤔
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why would a bunch of lions need a tour of New Zealand? 🤔

Probably because they are tired of Detroit or British Columbia. 
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Probably because they are tired of Detroit or British Columbia. 

They should just go back to Africa where they belong.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
jambi_mantra 

If someone could provide a few Nigel Owens clones the standard of refereeing would certainly increase!!   I've just checked, and England/Argentina this weekend will have Johnny Lacey (Ire) in charge. As an ex-player he should have a good understanding of the rules. Nigel Owens and Egon Seconds (SA) are the assistants. 

Hopefully the Lions can give us some good performances, but I'm not really expecting wins either, although being there for some matches must be cool!!