Hello guys!! I used the graphtech saddles. I broke always the D string. I changed to a  bridge from my explorer. D string still breaking and now i assembled a  roller bridge and the same happens. Always the D String in the bridge in  3 different Bridges I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. and they break around 10  or 15 hours of use. I used Dáddario 10-46 aroud 10 years and no problem.  Any suggestions? Sorry for the bad english. Greetings from Portugal
The angle of the stings its not steep at all 

Is the D string actually breaking at the bridge or does it break somewhere else? Where exactly it breaks along the string's length will tell you what you need to do next.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Is the D string actually breaking at the bridge or does it break somewhere else? Where exactly it breaks along the string's length will tell you what you need to do next.

that is my question. 

what are you doing when they break? bending/picking/etc.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
They break when im picking. Yesterday they broke when i was playng the E chord in whish you where here. And i was cleaning my back up  guitar strings and the D string broke too. And that guitar has a floyd rose that only Dives
One possibility is that you might be buying old stock strings. If you buy strings in bulk, you may have kept them too long. When you put new strings on, run them through your fingers to see if you can detect any rough spots. If so, you have old strings and corrosion has already begun. I *do* buy strings in bulk lots, but I store them in sealed VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) bags, and they stay new.

Another possibility is that you may have changed your diet (drinking more?) and that can affect your body chemistry, which can change what gets deposited on your strings from your sweat. A friend of mine used to chew through strings in a couple of days, turning them black and crusty. A healthier diet (and he stopped drinking) changed all that.

Are you leaving a wipe-down rag in the case on your strings? That can actually lead to more corrosion.

Do you live near salt water?

Have you recently begun to practice more unplugged?