your EP made my ears bleed away 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

10/10 production, but what are you going for, FL bro? ELE? It's kind of boring tbh, reminds me of that low_energy xsuicidex shit. But phenomenal voice with a shit load of potential if that's you.

Moar E N E R G Y, faster tempos imo
Agree with lard: Well made by completely devoid of any spark or sense of identity. If you want to break some waves, think about your composition first. Move out of using the same diatonic scale for the entire song, add some jazz chords or something. Make it sound cinematic or make it sound like armenian folk music. Whatever it is or whatever you gravitate to: dig it out of the 'this is a generic hip hop beat' hole.

I don't think anyone's pulled off polymetric EDM that well yet barring The Algorithm, loads of rhythmic potential there.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Bleed Away
EpiExplorerdid you listen to the entire EP? Because the production is very varied.

Production =/= composition.

Say for instance, Everybody Loves You: It's straight D Phrygian for the entire thing and it's locked into this predictable, monotone groove that sounds like any default hip-hop example. Thousands of songs sound like that, even your relatively unique voice isn't doing much for it.

Want to add some spice? Re-record some of your vocal lines to include some D Phrygian dominant, the added F# is going to really make it sound much nicer. It's literally just adding one note and you'd already have a better song. You have a perfect placement for it: second repetition of 'Everybody loves you, Everybody cares', sing an F# on 'cares'. You even do it during the first iteration of 'Is it true that you feel' on the 'feel' and the lack of it in the rest of the track is kind of jarring.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Production =/= composition.

Say for instance, Everybody Loves You: It's straight D Phrygian for the entire thing and it's locked into this predictable, monotone groove that sounds like any default hip-hop example. Thousands of songs sound like that, even your relatively unique voice isn't doing much for it.

Want to add some spice? Re-record some of your vocal lines to include some D Phrygian dominant, the added F# is going to really make it sound much nicer. It's literally just adding one note and you'd already have a better song. You have a perfect placement for it: second repetition of 'Everybody loves you, Everybody cares', sing an F# on 'cares'. You even do it during the first iteration of 'Is it true that you feel' on the 'feel' and the lack of it in the rest of the track is kind of jarring. 

I see. Thank you for this advice. Do you have anymore? Trying to get as much as I can
Cool we have forums for this, the Pit isn't one of them.

Please post in the appropriate forum, Recording.
My God, it's full of stars!