morn
25 40%
both
23 37%
oh wow he actually put proper poll responses
17 27%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
morning on a regular basis. night if i'm feeling gross (like really sick or mentally un-good)
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
At night since I'm usually working outside and get dirty.  That way I'm clean & fresh and can sleep better at night and wake up fresh in the morning.  To be honest though even wen I worked indoors all the time I still showered at night, because it's just the best time to shower. Why the hell would you wan't to shower the morning after, after being out and about the entire day before.      
Mornings on the weekend, then during the week i shower when i get home from work since im usually pretty dirty by the time i get home
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
morning

I'll also shower at night if I worked that day
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Night. Usually just a half hour before going to work.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 11, 2017,
morning before I leave the house. On weekends I just have to shower before I go out/people come over, or failing that, before dinner.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Night unless it's the weekend and I have plans. 
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Whenever, wherever
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
depends on my plans for the day
usually just plan my showers that way 
if i have work in the morning, i'll just get up early and shower  
if i'm going out at night, i'll just take a shower before 
i like to workout in the mornings, so i usually just shower right after (assuming i showered the night before anyways) 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Mornings usually. I used to shower the night before if I had work, and while it had its own set of benefits, I usually felt pretty gross by the time I got home, so now I just wake up earlier and shower then. Think it might have been more of a self conscious thing, but taking the London Underground during rush hour is enough to make anyone feel dirty, and that's before even starting work.

If I'm going out in the evening, I sometimes shower beforehand if I've had a long day. 
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Always showing in the morning, just makes more sense since I always feel gross and sweaty in the morning. 
Mornings usually, sometimes both.

The most normal routine for me on non work days is shower in the morning, shower after the gym.

On work days, shower after gym, shower after work.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by aig91
Night unless it's the weekend and I have plans. 
this. Can't deal with washing hair in the morning either, takes too long.
I always wash in the morning anyway.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Way Cool JR.
At night since I'm usually working outside and get dirty.  That way I'm clean & fresh and can sleep better at night and wake up fresh in the morning.  To be honest though even wen I worked indoors all the time I still showered at night, because it's just the best time to shower. Why the hell would you wan't to shower the morning after, after being out and about the entire day before.      

I shower at night so I can be clean in bed, but I also shower in the morning to start the day fresh
Morning. Why would you not have a shower after dropping the kids off at the pool?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Random3
Y'all are missing out on bubblebaths.

You don't really get clean in baths, so you should rinse off afterwards tbh
Once a month, the nigh be for church.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by Dreadnought
I shower at night so I can be clean in bed, but I also shower in the morning to start the day fresh

actually it's because you're greasy and disgusting
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I always shower in the morning before I go to work. I only do it regularly at night during the summer, because I feel gross when I go to bed
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
In the morning, but a nice shower before bed is something I look forward to in summer.

I might have one tonight idk
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Morning and night or 3 times a day if I work.

Mornings every day

After the gym

After work on days I work. Although Friday was my last day at my restaurant job so that won't be necessary anymore
After I've done my cooking and washing up after work. I wanna feel clean and relax.

Sometimes in morning if I wanna feel fresh but it'll only be a quickie in that case

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
In the morning so I don't go out feeling disgusting all day.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
sometimes morning, sometimes night

rarely twice in a day though, too wasteful. only times I'll end up showering twice is if I exercised in the evening and I happened to shower in the morning that day.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2