I use nyxl 10 on my ibanez which has edge 2 tremolo .. weird thing happened today...as my highest string broke. There is some irritating change in action beween D(4) and G(3) string .. actually the B(2) and G(3) strings together feel a little closer to board, action is lower compared to low three strings.. i thought ill manage with these 5 only till i grt new set.. but there action diffrence just stopped me from playin... i hope its just because of one string missing as the tension chnged in bridge .. right guys?? I wish its nothing els
Thnks bro. Tell me one more.. i have nyxl installed n 1 week old they are sexy enough to loose.. if i install a ernie ball 10 there .. would it sound diffrenciated? Like nyxl do sound diffrent from ernies for sure...
AcousticMirrorThnks bro. Tell me one more.. i have nyxl installed n 1 week old they are sexy enough to loose.. if i install a ernie ball 10 there .. would it sound diffrenciated? Like nyxl do sound diffrent from ernies for sure...
No if you need to just replace the one string it's not going to make much of a difference. The entire set might sound different if you replace the whole thing.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer