La Strada Del Amore
by Caterina Valente
Type - Guitar Pro
Part - Whole Song
Tuning - Standard

German Version

I did a bit of research in the official German Charts of 1959, which was the year when these charts started. There were a couple of songs in that year, which I find remarkable enough in some aspects, to request them here. One of them is "La Strada del Amore" by Caterina Valente (German language version).

Although I'm much more a funk person than a "Schlager-" person, I think that this song should be in the UG database. Caterina Valente has one of the best voices of the 20th century - very clean and very accurate - and she also sang duets with many stars of the "Top League" of International Jazz. The song has a length of 2:36.

A Guitar Pro file which contains at least the bass part would be great.
If you prefer to only tab a guitar track in Guitar Pro, that would also be fine, since then someone else might later be willing to add the bass part to it.
Additional instruments of the original tune (e.g. drums) and included chord names would be nice, but for myself not really necessary.
In any case, the song version should be distinctively mentioned (e.g. "from the album ..."), and the song structure should be accurate (number of measures, time signature(s), time feel) and written without any kind of repeats. - Otherwise it would be too complicated for others, to collaboratively add further instruments later.

If you'd also like to see this song in the UG database, please upvote this request, to make sure that it will not disappear from the request list until it's completed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a video link of the German Language Version, but for a first impression of the song, you can also listen to the french version:
Last edited by MazeDaBaze at Jun 11, 2017,
Hey, ich habe das ganze Internet abgesucht und kann nirgendwo die deutsche Version finden. Auf YouTube und Spotify habe ich die französische Version gefunden und irgendwo anders den deutschen Text. Hast Du einen Tipp, wo man noch suchen könnte?
Lieben Gruß
Carinablubb 

So, da bin ich wieder. Ich habe die deutsche Version auf iTunes gefunden, dort ist sie auf diversen Samplern à la "Die größten Hits des Jahres 1959" zu finden. Allerdings wird die Chord-Version zu diesem Song gerade schon von Fepo getabbt.

Ich habe aber noch einen anderen Valente-Request offen, für den ich zwar jemanden als Preferred Author ausgewählt hatte, aber ich weiß nicht, ob der überhaupt zur Zeit aktiv ist (habe bislang jedenfalls noch keine Rückmeldung erhalten, das ist aber auch erst zwei oder drei Tage her).
Hier ist jedenfalls mal der Link dazu (und dazu ist dann auch ein deutschsprachiges Video verlinkt): https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1758458
Ich poste in Kürze auch noch ein paar weitere Wirtschaftswunder-Requests und schicke Dir dann die Links dazu. Vielleicht gefällt Dir davon etwas, kannst ja dann einfach mal reinhören :-)
Last edited by MazeDaBaze at Aug 2, 2017,
Yeah mendace  you're right!

Carina thought about making a tab for the chord version and asked, where she could find the tune in the requestd German language version.
I said that I've found it on itunes on several samplers, but that anyway Fepo had said that he would work it out already [anyway, I don't know about the current status].
Therefore, I posted to Carina the link to another Valente request, where I had chosen someone as preferred author, which I don't know yet and which hasn't replied yet, and I also announced to put out some further requests of this kind of music soon [done meanwhile].

Sorry about the irritations!
Last edited by MazeDaBaze at Aug 5, 2017,