No, Posting In A Brad Thread Doesn't Mean You Endorse Them
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1748626

Good Thread 2017

Brad's are just honestly shit. You can guess what they will be like. Link to an article. Quote from article. Discuss?

What do you think?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
This thread gets the Brad Thread Seal of Approval.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
This thread gets the Brad Thread Seal of Approval.

Shitpost Status Certified

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Now now, I think everyone's been snorting more than their daily recommend amount of salt. Even me and I haven't even posted anything.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Personally, I used to not like bradthreads, but I have come to appreciate them, particularly as compared to other "controversial issues" threads. Other users are always riled up and wanting to rant about or mock some issue or group or perspective, but bradulator is such a polite, mild-mannered boy. He doesn't give us a point of view, but a Rorschach test; what you read out of a bradthread is what you read into it. Once it annoyed me that bradulator did not take a stance on anything, but now I understand that the very essence of the bradthread is to demonstrate the absurdity of a #hottake think-piece culture that manipulates you into becoming enraged about things that you don't really care about and don't really affect you in any meaningful way. The purpose of the bradthread is not to mock any particular group or issue, but an entire discourse. The bradthread asks us to think not about the issue at hand, but about ourselves -- why we think and feel certain things. Dislike of the bradthread is -- in a variation on Wilde -- the rage of Caliban failing to recognize himself in the glass.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

What do you think?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I put bell peppers in almost anything, but I can't seem to find other veggies that go well with them, say like in a dish of rice and tofu. Any suggestions?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by soundgarden1986
onions always go with peppers
True, but I was assuming onions and garlic don't count because they go in practically anything that isn't dessert or breakfast

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I put bell peppers in almost anything, but I can't seem to find other veggies that go well with them, say like in a dish of rice and tofu. Any suggestions?

Add some jrcsgtpeppers to spice it up. jrcsgtpeppers are known for their saltiness so don't add too much.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

your*

Quote by Wolfinator-x

Zucchini/courgette?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Zucchini/courgette?
Fair enough but I don't like zucchini :/

Dude use corn, black beans, tomatos, etc
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Dude use corn, black beans, tomatos, etc
my man

idk sometimes the style you're referring to works. people like to riff on it in full kowledge of the copout that is making such a thread. everything's immediately more casual

which naturally is the best sort of environment to discuss serious sociopolitical matters
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Diced tomatoes
Quote by 33db
*laugh*

He stole your gimmick bro
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Brad threads are much MUCH better than the dumpster fires OP comes up with.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Fair enough but I don't like zucchini :/

carrots?

Also, if I do a stir-fry or something, I combine peppers with stuff like broccoli as well
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
He stole your gimmick bro

And I'm flattered.
I'm glad ETR is fighting the stereotype that feminists are bitter
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ultimate-slash
carrots?

Also, if I do a stir-fry or something, I combine peppers with stuff like broccoli as well
For pad thai, definitely. Add baby corn, bean sprouts, pea pods and chili peppers and we're good

However that's the only recipe I can think of where most veggies work.

man why you hatin
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja