Start working
If you're able
If you're able

We don't need a
Command economy
Don't want Westminster
Controlling industries
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jun 11, 2017,
We you start to impose with tax, and ignore philanthropy and the charitable work done by bankers and those perceived to be 'careless' then think, who's really greedy? The high earners who gives back? Or those who haven't had a job in 8 years who have benefits who call the others greedy because they can't tax it out of those who earn more, so they covet, waiting for the day for Westminster to put their hands down those banker's pockets, rather than get a job and find someone else/pay someone to look after their kids. 
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jun 11, 2017,
There really isn't much to say here. This is direct and not particularly revealing, though your second post adds a little of flavor text. On a technical note, the line breaks come across as a bit scattershot, artificially inflating the piece. That could be your intention, so I can't judge that too harshly. And that's that.
I am a fake mountain.