So I've just bought the head and until I get cab will play through pc but will need one. I mostly play in bedroom so was going for 1x12 or 2x12. Play metal (thrash, prog) and some clean jazzy stuff. I've been looking at the Blackstar HTV1x12, Orange PPC 1x12 and Laney Ironheart 112
95% Guitar player. 5% Piano player
Playing guitar 1 year
Grade 3/8 - Aiming for grade 6 by next August
Metal, Prog, Jazz, and Math Rock.

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320 - Drop C -Black,
Jackson Misha HT7 - Standard - also Black,

Amp:
Ironheart IRT Studio 15w Head (I like black),
Ironheart 2x12 Cab (once you go black).
the sticker on the can doesn't make as much of a difference compared to the speaker inside.

I would go with a v30 or a variety of v30-a-likes.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
If they are all decently constructed ply then I guess it comes down to the speaker they come with.  You could always buy a used cab at say GC (if live in States) and throw whatever speaker you want in there. Jet City makes a decent plywood 1x12 as well. I bought one used for $60 at GC and slapped an Eminence Private Jack in it with good results. 
Guitaraxe Don't think that's much of an option there's only a couple of music stores near me and they are small and don't do such jobs
95% Guitar player. 5% Piano player
Playing guitar 1 year
Grade 3/8 - Aiming for grade 6 by next August
Metal, Prog, Jazz, and Math Rock.

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320 - Drop C -Black,
Jackson Misha HT7 - Standard - also Black,

Amp:
Ironheart IRT Studio 15w Head (I like black),
Ironheart 2x12 Cab (once you go black).
I have the IRT-Studio as well.  Since you are going to play through a PC, download a program that has speaker cab emulations - IR or Impulses depending on the program.   Turn off the speaker emulation on the amp and then apply different cab emulations to get a feel for what they sound like.  Then pick your favorite(s) to physically purchase.  

I play mine through a Mesa Rectifier Compact 212 with Mesa V30s (cab portion of my Roadster 212) and it sounds great.  

I use Peavey ReValver for my cab emulations and it does a great job.  You can demo ReValver for free.   Signal chain goes USB from IRT to PC into Reaper DAW (also demo for free) and then load up ReValver with only a speaker cab.   Enable monitoring on the track so you can hear yourself play.  
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
The official Laney cab is fine or go with Orange. For my small head I got a Jet City EMinence loaded speaker for $120 that I am very fond of but I don't think they still make these.

You could also get something like a Seismic Audio unloaded cab and put your own speakers in there.
Quote by birkettlewis
Guitaraxe Don't think that's much of an option there's only a couple of music stores near me and they are small and don't do such jobs

In that case I would go for the Laney.... spec's and price are nice... Ply construction, HH speaker, $199.95 (AMS)...  I've had a Laney 4x12 for some time and it's cool... no complaints. Now my 4x12 came stock with Celestion 70/80's but ages ago I had a ply-no name 1x12 with a Laney HH speaker and from what I remember I didn't have any issues with it's sound.
Quote by diabolical
The official Laney cab is fine or go with Orange. For my small head I got a Jet City EMinence loaded speaker for $120 that I am very fond of but I don't think they still make these.

You could also get something like a Seismic Audio unloaded cab and put your own speakers in there.

Sounds like the one I mentioned... JCA12S , Black/Blue front , round 333 badge on the front with Eminence speaker. I had a heck of a time getting that back panel off the spec's are so tight. Good build quality. These days it's back to the stock Eminence... it's nice speaker.
This one:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/jet-city-amplification-jca12s-1x12-guitar-speaker-cabinet-100w

Looks like they can't sell them fast enough. This one just kills with my Mesa Mini, you can hear audio here:
Cool tune!  

Mine is the version before that one with the old black / blue cosmetics. Yours looks cooler! Ha!